• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mitt Romney calls Biden a "‘genuinely good man’'

Sure, but he pretended to build “the wall.” Trump doesn’t care about actually doing things. He cares about duping his cultists into thinking he’s doing things, whatever bolsters his support with his rabble.
That's true of nearly all presidents. I think carter was the last honest president. He tried to do what's best for america and in some ways he did.

If you were president you would probably be a crook too, taking bribes every chance you had . Government is evil because people are evil.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's true of nearly all presidents. I think carter was the last honest president. He tried to do what's best for america and in some ways he did.

If you were president you would probably be a crook too, taking bribes every chance you had . Government is evil because people are evil.
Nah, Trump is in a class by himself in that regard. He’s an incredibly dishonest malignantly narcissistic sociopath who cares for no one besides himself. Very few people share such disgraceful traits.

protectionist

Governor
WTF!!!! Biden belongs in prison. Everyone in the country has seen the videos of joe groping little girls. Romney's hatred of trump has driven him insane.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mitt-romney-praises-genuinely-good-man-biden-who-once-accused-him-of-wanting-to-enslave-blacks

July 4 2022 Sen. Mitt Romney praised ‘genunely good man’ President Joe Biden — who once accused him of plotting to put black people ‘back in chains’ — in an Independence Day column for the far-left online magazine The Atlantic.

The failed 2012 presidential candidate and Utah Republican’s “pox on both their houses” approach blasted Democrats for blowing out the national debt and opening the border and ripped Republicans for downplaying the January 6 Capitol riots and climate change. The nation needs a true leader, Romney wrote in the magazine owned by late Apple founder Steve Jobs’ widow, billionaire Laurene Powell Jobs.

“President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust,” Romney wrote. “A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable.”
Romney is a pathetic, disgruntled, sad LOSER. He can't get over that Trump succeeded in doing what he could not do (become POTUS). America would be much better off if he would just disappear, and retire to some old folks home.

protectionist

Governor
I'd definitely prefer Romney to Trump. I can disagree with Mitt's policies, but Trump is simply another Mussolini. Romney has shown far better judgement and maturity. I'm embarrassed for our country to have a moron like Trump in the White House.
Despite my having posted the list of 55 impressive accomplishments repeatedly, you still act like he had a bad presidency. The way you talk is why the Democratic Party is on the doghouse, and we'll have a red wave in November.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Despite my having posted the list of 55 impressive accomplishments repeatedly, you still act like he had a bad presidency. The way you talk is why the Democratic Party is on the doghouse, and we'll have a red wave in November.
Your list includes things like large crowds at his rallies of moving our embassy to Jerusalem....