• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mitt's "equal outcomes" lie

Equal outcomes

• Temporary lie for angry white guys

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Mutt actually believes and will continue to use

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ARMCX1

Mayor
Equal opportunity versus equal outcome is an old rightwing dichotomy from the Reagan era. It's on of the many instances of the Romney campaign themes borrowing heavily from the Reagan. As Romney consolidates his Iowa victory in the NH primary, we'll be hearing more and more themes from the Reagan era.

Mitt's going to try to run a campaign like the last 30 years didn't happen. Nailing Romney on what is meant by the slogan "equal opportunity but not equal outcome" will help the wheels fall off of that cart. During the Reagan era, it was used to gut quotas.

Mitt's 2012 campaign will feature the wonders of CON yesteryears gone by. His act will be to redress the rightwing mannequin and try to make the same old supply side
seem fresh and disease free.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Money - Moola = two completely different words
Fall - Autumn = two completely different words
Sunset -Dusk = two completely different words

Gotcha! ;-)

Got WHO?

Come on, bo-bo, this is weak she-ite, even for YOU......

"Fall - Autumn = two completely different words
Sunset -Dusk = two completely different words"

No arguement from me. Probably not from anyone else either.

SO WHAT?

Why didn't you continue with your examples of different words with the same meanings by presenting us with;
Outcome - Money = two completely different words????????

Because as EVEN YOU know, that pairing is NOT like the pairings you DID present.

Keep trying.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bad choice of terms obviously Buddha. But every president and Congress in our nations history has been involved with redistribution to one degree or another. It's what government does.

Obama believes in fairness and equal opportunity.. NOT for everyone to have an equal amount of money. THAT my friend, is pure silliness.
'O' also believed or at least promised "a more transparent, collaborative and participatory government"..........LIE.......and "You can take that to the bank"..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey, BO, will you stop charging your renters the RENT so they can be equal with YOU?

Isn't that the liberal dream?

Bo-4

Senator
All smart people knew what Mitt was talking about when he said "equal outcomes and similar rewards in an entitlement society".

It's not even code language.. it's as direct as direct gets.

Sort of like "corporations are people".

I reiterate because i care. ;-)

UPNYA2

Mayor
Equal outcomes in Mitt's context = equal money
Same or similar rewards in his context = money

I explain because i care. ;-)
I suppose that if I were like you and elected to accept YOUR ASSERTATION of what Mitt "meant", rather than what Mitt actually SAID, then sure, why not............

Unfortunately for you, I care not for your opinion of "context" and am interested ONLY in what was actually SAID.

But you go on with defining things based upon your opinion of "context", that seems to have kept most of you liberals justified in your playing the role of "victims" thus far, no need to change now.

UPNYA2

Mayor
All smart people knew what Mitt was talking about when he said "equal outcomes and similar rewards in an entitlement society".

It's not even code language.. it's as direct as direct gets.

Sort of like "corporations are people".

I reiterate because i care. ;-)

Well of course they did, skippy.........................

But remember,......we ARE talking about, YOU, libs, speaking of what was "known" by "All smart people", so we are in reality speaking of is how SOME PEOPLE, BELIEVED or FELT was meant, rather than what was actually SAID.

Remember we are dealing with your bizarro liberal re-defined matters here.

Outcome = Money

"All smart people" = Loony libs

""Know" = "believe"

I clarify because I care.