• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More and more Americans turning to second even third jobs

Inflation it's driving Americans to seek out second and third jobs to make ends meet
You know the cure for inflation is to put a shit-ton of people out of work all together.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's why the market tanked today.
The jobs report showed too many people got jobs, so people view the Fed's interest rate hikes as ineffective, which means the fed will hike again.
Well..yeah. next we'll be talking about people tripling up on jobs

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Inflation it's driving Americans to seek out second and third jobs to make ends meet
I have had two jobs at once. I even worked at Bank of America while stationed on a Navy ship at the Oakland Naval Supply depot.

That is nothing new.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Yessir…and sycophantic lefty is top posting phallus-slurping odes to Biden “job creation”.

Just another day in lefty paradise…don’t bogart that job, Cheech!

https://stocks.apple.com/ArByGVI4-QeasT3VbcPBzjA

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have had two jobs at once. I even worked at Bank of America while stationed on a Navy ship at the Oakland Naval Supply depot.

That is nothing new.
because you had two.. it is nothing new? did i say it was new? am i not allowed to note more and more are having to secure aditional work?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
because you had two.. it is nothing new? did i say it was new? am i not allowed to note more and more are having to secure aditional work?
Where did I say you aren't allowed? I just pointed out a fact.
Got any evidence of it being more prevalent?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I say you aren't allowed? I just pointed out a fact.
Got any evidence of it being more prevalent?
that its nothing new? yes, it is nothing new. it is rising,was what i noted.

The solution is to flog the shareholders until they pay higher wages out of their profit margins instead of raising prices.

LeilaniMP

Empress

middleview

President
Supporting Member

440,000 now. Pretty wild swings in those numbers over the years. 2018 also had some high numbers.

Multiple Jobholders, Primary and Secondary Jobs Both Full Time | ALFRED | St. Louis Fed (stlouisfed.org)