• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More and more Americans turning to second even third jobs

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I blame Trump when it is deserved. I didn't blame him for Covid. I blamed him for minimizing the danger. I blamed him for the Afghanistan mess because he signed a surrender with the Taliban without any consideration for the Kabul government or the Afghan military...which he left high and dry. By the time Biden took office he had lost any support from our allies or from the Afghan army.

What do you think I blamed Trump for that wasn't deserved?
Trump deserves that, as does Biden for extending the departure and the messy exit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump deserves that, as does Biden for extending the departure and the messy exit.
I think the alternatives left to Biden were limited due to the surrender. Could he have gotten our allies to redeploy their troops? Probably not. Could he have persuaded the Afghan army to support us? Some. Certainly not in the tens of thousands.

To avoid the chaos we would have to have surged perhaps 30,000 troops into Kabul to hold the city as we evacuated the people there. Can you imagine what that would have been like? We'd have had to fight door to door to retake the city.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think the alternatives left to Biden were limited due to the surrender. Could he have gotten our allies to redeploy their troops? Probably not. Could he have persuaded the Afghan army to support us? Some. Certainly not in the tens of thousands.

To avoid the chaos we would have to have surged perhaps 30,000 troops into Kabul to hold the city as we evacuated the people there. Can you imagine what that would have been like? We'd have had to fight door to door to retake the city.
You have no way of knowing one way or the other. What we do know is the departure was a shit show

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. Inflation is profoundly outpacing all income gains…roughly a $4k per year loss. Further, now everyone’s investments are hemorrhaging as well.

“Masterful” wrecking ball work.
That’s it. Just ignore the Wharton piece I smushed in your face and stomp your feet.

SO lame.

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That’s it. Just ignore the Wharton piece I smushed in your face and stomp your feet.

SO lame.

;-)
Look who's talking. The Wharton piece informs us that while wages have increased, earnings have not because they've been stripped away by inflation. Have a good day

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Every expert for like 2 decades literally said... "our withdrawal with be a complete shitshow"

The American public heard them and said, "don't care, leave"
So you're informing the audience that Biden had the benefit of two decades worth of foresight, in particular during his time as vice president, and now as president to prepare in some way other than the complete and total shit show that we saw? Well hell that's for planning given all that knowledge that he had a forethought

So you're informing the audience that Biden had the benefit of two decades worth of foresight, in particular during his time as vice president, and now as president to prepare in some way other than the complete and total shit show that we saw? Well hell that's for planning given all that knowledge that he had a forethought
Ah yes... , pretending we live in an alternative universe where there are situations that ALWAYS have nice and easy solutions where everyone's a winner.
In reality he had two bad options...
1.) Leave, knowing full-well it would a shit show. Aka exactly what 100% of the American public, both Democrat and Republicans wanted.
Or
2.) Stay ad infinitum.

He get paid the big bucks to make tough choices, and he did that. He made the right one and he should applauded for it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm trying to figure out how Many refuse to work and how they pay their bills.............even if they live with Mommy and Daddy they still have bills

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ah yes... , pretending we live in an alternative universe where there are situations that ALWAYS have nice and easy solutions where everyone's a winner.
In reality he had two bad options...
1.) Leave, knowing full-well it would a shit show. Aka exactly what 100% of the American public, both Democrat and Republicans wanted.
Or
2.) Stay ad infinitum.

He get paid the big bucks to make tough choices, and he did that. He made the right one and he should applauded for it.
Otay. We'll look to you for such polar nuance from here on out. No gradation big efforts..just shit show or eternity in Afghanistan. Check. Wink wink.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Look who's talking. The Wharton piece informs us that while wages have increased, earnings have not because they've been stripped away by inflation. Have a good day
Crikey. That was some “re-write.” You’re clearly a big fan of fiction.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. The text is literally highlighted in the reference I provided. If you would actually read it you would know the color of it.
The Wharton piece I linked says it all. You refused to specify what part of your link you think supports your position disagreeing with Wharton. Your premise was debunked.

write on

Senator
The Wharton piece I linked says it all. You refused to specify what part of your link you think supports your position disagreeing with Wharton. Your premise was debunked.
This is f'n UNREAL!

To think there are a good many that have lost sight of reality and worship Trump.

WTH are we suppose to do?

They're ready for a second civil war.