• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More attacks on democracy coming

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Those representatives are elected via democratic election...except for the president who is elected by electors who are elected by the voters...

The problem is the republican party is now kicking democrats off of election boards and appointing all republicans to run elections.

Georgia Republicans purge Black Democrats from county election boards

Dutifully partisan - in perfect harmony with 100% of your DNC water-carrying offerings in this forum. Now go and fetch some cases and n which Democrats “purge” county election boards. “Oh, heavens no…much like gerrymandering…Democrats don’t do such things…or if they do, it’s only to improve representation”.

/hackstoogelackeytoadiebot

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dutifully partisan - in perfect harmony with 100% of your DNC water-carrying offerings in this forum. Now go and fetch some cases and n which Democrats “purge” county election boards. “Oh, heavens no…much like gerrymandering…Democrats don’t do such things…or if they do, it’s only to improve representation”.

/hackstoogelackeytoadiebot
What is partisan is you pretending it isn't happening in Georgia unless I can also research whether or not democrats have done the same thing...

Howzabout you do that research if you think this is one of those "everybody does it" kind of voter suppression deals.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Get your hobnail boots polished and your brown shirt pressed...

Replacing black democrats with white republicans in largely black and democratic areas isn't about making sure elections are free and fair.
You seem to think that "areas" are delineated as one party or another. How about letting the voters decide where they want to live and how they want to vote instead of bracketing them based on race, which you seem to do in your above statement.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You seem to think that "areas" are delineated as one party or another. How about letting the voters decide where they want to live and how they want to vote instead of bracketing them based on race, which you seem to do in your above statement.
The Georgia legislature changed the law and is now changing the makeup of elections boards around the state. Did you bother to read the link I provided? All 5 of the members in a county elections board are now republicans in an area that is predominantly democrat...and all five are white in an area that is mostly black.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
The Georgia legislature changed the law and is now changing the makeup of elections boards around the state. Did you bother to read the link I provided? All 5 of the members in a county elections board are now republicans in an area that is predominantly democrat...and all five are white in an area that is mostly black.
So goes the ELECTED legislature.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I want the democratic Republic we've always had. Quotes from some left wing hack and a liberal rag don't scare me like it does you.
The democratic republic we've always had gave the us the fairest and most secure election in our history....in 2020.
Your choice is democracy or autocracy.
Currently, your side is assaulting our democracy.
Do you want to be an American or a nazi?