• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More attacks on democracy coming

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean like the "chain of custody documents" that track and control military munitions?

The Army lost track of more weapons than any service in the last decade (taskandpurpose.com)

Because a government that is incapable of losing deadly weapons can certainly keep track of ballots, am I right?

Because everybody knows poll workers are way more competent than, say, the military. Is that what you are saying here?
Try showing an instance where the military lost weapons that were being moved from one room to an adjacent room...

Then tell us about how the military was involved in moving those ballots from the cutter stations to the tabulators.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Try showing an instance where the military lost weapons that were being moved from one room to an adjacent room...

Then tell us about how the military was involved in moving those ballots from the cutter stations to the tabulators.
Look, you want us to believe that ballot counting is the ONE thing government can do without inherent fraud, waste and abuse, and that just isn't credible. You sound like someone who is involved with the electoral process, and you are probably typical of the, well, "middle view" folks on the polling function. In other words, a rabid lefty overseeing even more radical lefties. So pardon me if I'm a little skeptical of the idea that there's no way any votes can be skewed toward the "Ds." If the ballot has a serial number and the matching envelope is kept, it should be a pretty simple process to sample the tally and contact voters to confirm that their ballot matches their vote. That is what you would do in an audit. I'm not sure how you would do it with the machines, which may be even more ripe for the "plucking" by cheating poll workers. One thing I am absolutely 100% certain of is that Joe Biden did not get 81,284,000 votes, while winning fewer counties than Obama. It is a fraud on its face.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look, you want us to believe that ballot counting is the ONE thing government can do without inherent fraud, waste and abuse, and that just isn't credible. You sound like someone who is involved with the electoral process, and you are probably typical of the, well, "middle view" folks on the polling function. In other words, a rabid lefty overseeing even more radical lefties. So pardon me if I'm a little skeptical of the idea that there's no way any votes can be skewed toward the "Ds." If the ballot has a serial number and the matching envelope is kept, it should be a pretty simple process to sample the tally and contact voters to confirm that their ballot matches their vote. That is what you would do in an audit. I'm not sure how you would do it with the machines, which may be even more ripe for the "plucking" by cheating poll workers. One thing I am absolutely 100% certain of is that Joe Biden did not get 81,284,000 votes, while winning fewer counties than Obama. It is a fraud on its face.
Look, if you want us to believe that ballot counting is something government doesn't know how to do without fraud, waste and abuse...then finding convincing evidence shouldn't be too tough. So why have you failed so miserably to do so?

You've had a pro-Trump group do an election audit in Arizona and they found no evidence of fraud. They certainly kicked up enough dust and blew enough smoke in your face to avoid admitting as much...but that was the bottom line.

While you want to keep this very divisive and destructive argument going, the facts are in your face. No, you will not get republican thugs calling people to ask how they voted. Most people would tell your callers to f*ck off, how I voted is none of your business. I'm absolutely certain of that.

Your twisted logic about counties is yet another example of how desperate you are...How many voted in Fulton county georgia? 523,931.
How many voted in Gilmer county? 16,527. You call the count of counties indicative of fraud. I call your suggestion indicative of stupidity.

Do you grasp the point? Biden ran against the most obnoxious, arrogant, bag of shit I've ever seen as a candidate. Trump won because it was Hillary. Biden won because it was Trump.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Look, if you want us to believe that ballot counting is something government doesn't know how to do without fraud, waste and abuse...then finding convincing evidence shouldn't be too tough. So why have you failed so miserably to do so?

You've had a pro-Trump group do an election audit in Arizona and they found no evidence of fraud. They certainly kicked up enough dust and blew enough smoke in your face to avoid admitting as much...but that was the bottom line.

While you want to keep this very divisive and destructive argument going, the facts are in your face. No, you will not get republican thugs calling people to ask how they voted. Most people would tell your callers to f*ck off, how I voted is none of your business. I'm absolutely certain of that.

Your twisted logic about counties is yet another example of how desperate you are...How many voted in Fulton county georgia? 523,931.
How many voted in Gilmer county? 16,527. You call the count of counties indicative of fraud. I call your suggestion indicative of stupidity.

Do you grasp the point? Biden ran against the most obnoxious, arrogant, bag of shit I've ever seen as a candidate. Trump won because it was Hillary. Biden won because it was Trump.
And Desantis will win because it is Biden. Frankly, if Biden is the best the democrats have to offer, this isn't all that surprising:

1640645495784.png

If he had the support of eighty-one and a half million voters, and presumably at least half of the registered voters who didn't vote, you would not see that kind of deterioration in outlook in less than a year. Talk about people voting against their best interests...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And Desantis will win because it is Biden. Frankly, if Biden is the best the democrats have to offer, this isn't all that surprising:

View attachment 67744

If he had the support of eighty-one and a half million voters, and presumably at least half of the registered voters who didn't vote, you would not see that kind of deterioration in outlook in less than a year. Talk about people voting against their best interests...
NO President has lost the faith and support in history as fast as Brandon has

Dimwitted people are easily amused.

;-)
How convenient for this Christian Nation Reichquest propaganda to generate more master race master plan diatribe forcing their fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception tautology against the laws of nature & nature's God as SCOTUS Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court where pseudoscience in medical human reproduction for Islam virgin Mary accounts is law of the land of the Fourth Reich as if "Never Again" doesn't apply due to Eisenhower being designated a war criminal for hindering "serve the Pope or die" business contracts with Nazi Germany in Holocaust deaths for Arab oil which obviously was those crooks on Capital Hill 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" health care patriot act Federal Lynching enforcement "man is God" interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law"