• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bad water news

Jack4freedom

Governor
And California's idiotic management will likely have the whole state dying of thirst.
And with your moron Governor, your whole reclaimed swamp of a state could be under water soon. Living rooms full of Water Moccasins, Coral Snakes and Alligators are in your future…

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
By the way, (and this is directed at the news source and not you personally), the state of California is NOT running out of water. It has 840 miles of coastline. And on that coast is the Pacific Ocean.
California is running out of cheap water.
It could EASILY cut welfare payments for three days and have enough billions to build 100 desal stations along that coastline and FLOOD the state with drinking water.

(I laugh my ass off when a few idiots try to say Florida is running out of water. We are literally floating on water.)
Actually Miami is sinking into the ocean, streets flood daily, etc. Heck 1/2 of Florida may be under water in a few years, whoot whoot !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

reason10

Governor
And with your moron Governor, your whole reclaimed swamp of a state could be under water soon. Living rooms full of Water Moccasins, Coral Snakes and Alligators are in your future…
We just send that lie out to retard blue states to keep those uneducated idiots from moving here.
Florida is WAY past the expiration date on the ALGORE global warming melting the poles rising sea water fairy tale. I work on the Gulf of Mexico several times a week. If the seas were rising, I'd be the first to see it.

But again, all you bat guano for brains blue staters, just think of Florida as the worst place on the planet. We have Category Five hurricanes hitting every coast twice a week, mosquitoes the size of eagles, 120 degree heat in the winter, etc.

In addition, we have a lot of JOBS so you would actually have to WORK if you moved here. Your dumbass kids would be starting several grades behind our superior educated young people. Easily.

Stay in your ignorant, idiotic blue state. Pay those state income taxes. Deal with the awful crime, record poverty, high gas prices, And get ready to take delivery on some busloads of illegal aliens from Texas, because Governor Abbott is kicking out those illegal Democrat voters.

Spamature

President
Very sad and critical if you live there.

There is a solution , wind traps.
Enough for drinking, but it won't solve this problem.
Most of our water is used in agriculture and industrial processes.
This is a national concern, not just for those who live here.
At stake is the disruption of 15% of the US economy and 12% of its population.

Decades of the right pretending that climate change was a hoax has brought us to this.

I hope the right steps up and takes the blame for the suffering that will ensue.
Because the right put in the effort to earn that blame, that no one can deny.

Evidenced by the post above this one.