• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bad water news

reason10

Governor
Very sad and critical if you live there.

There is a solution , wind traps.
By the way, (and this is directed at the news source and not you personally), the state of California is NOT running out of water. It has 840 miles of coastline. And on that coast is the Pacific Ocean.
California is running out of cheap water.
It could EASILY cut welfare payments for three days and have enough billions to build 100 desal stations along that coastline and FLOOD the state with drinking water.

(I laugh my ass off when a few idiots try to say Florida is running out of water. We are literally floating on water.)

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
By the way, (and this is directed at the news source and not you personally), the state of California is NOT running out of water. It has 840 miles of coastline. And on that coast is the Pacific Ocean.
California is running out of cheap water.
It could EASILY cut welfare payments for three days and have enough billions to build 100 desal stations along that coastline and FLOOD the state with drinking water.

(I laugh my ass off when a few idiots try to say Florida is running out of water. We are literally floating on water.)
Lived most of my life in California, grew up in San Diego and moved to Humboldt county in '97, still have friends and family there.
You're correct about the ocean but the political bunch there is deathly afraid of the environmental lobby there in the state of confusion.
They say that desalination plants will ruin the ocean environment, my question in the past there has been if its ok to dump sewage into the ocean what's the big deal about desalination?.
The article about ft Bragg is true, the noyo river is running very low and could possibly dry up, it will replenish if and when it rains and snows again. This drought stuff is ugly.

Btw, I post in PJ, I don't take stuff personal, got a thick hide bro. ;)

Just ran across this about desalination plants... Interesting info.

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
Truth be told California is not out of water. Only given areas are out or very low. They are that way because of upgrades to their water storage systems.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Truth be told California is not out of water. Only given areas are out or very low. They are that way because of upgrades to their water storage systems.
"If its yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down"
Households were ration 150 gallons per-person daily
that was in the 70's and looks the same in 2021, but,
Cali is now giving ALL illegals over 50 healthcare

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
And California's idiotic management will likely have the whole state dying of thirst.

4/15

Mayor
California is providing health care to migrants so as to protect the health of the legal citizens of the state. As for water it is another story.

write on

Senator

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I made a bet and won - thanks Dawg I knew you had that in you one more time - are we at 35 posting of this yet ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Please stop with the facts, it makes other look bad - thanks from my friend !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I made a bet and won - thanks Dawg I knew you had that in you one more time - are we at 35 posting of this yet ?
You might see it 100 more times, when I lived in Cali if played on radio every 15 minutes

Do keep following me around and whining