• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bombshell evidence of continued TrumPutin election collusion.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would you think that? I'm wiping the floor with you.
Evidence? What "fake democrat votes" do you have proof of?
The fact that Joe got more "votes" than ("the One") Barack Obama

So that should have been all you needed to go to the Supreme Court and overturn the election...right? Your version of victory is hilarious. Your desperation is obvious in statements like this...

"Wiping the floor"? By saying you hear "get off my lawn" when you read my posts...

Spamature

President
LOL! That has been documented as well to have all stemmed from the Clintoon campaign's effort to damage Trump with this smear.

Sussman is not the only one - Durham just issued a bunch more subpoenas. My bet is Perkins Coie is the recipient, and he's now going after the communications between Sussman and Crowdstrike. You DO know that Sussman is the guy who hired them to investigate the DNC hack, right? If he was lying about this, what do you think the chances are that Crowdstrike was lying about that as well?
None

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The fact that Joe got more "votes" than ("the One") Barack Obama

So that should have been all you needed to go to the Supreme Court and overturn the election...right? Your version of victory is hilarious. Your desperation is obvious in statements like this...

"Wiping the floor"? By saying you hear "get off my lawn" when you read my posts...
Why would that be the case? You think it is easy to expose public corruption? That is absurd!

Trump actually put it better:

“You win South Carolina big, Alabama by record numbers, then you lose Georgia?” he told me. “Doesn’t happen.”

Trump also mentioned his victories in traditional bellwether states like Ohio and especially Florida where he garnered over a million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, nearly tripling his margin of victory from 1.2% to 3.3%. “So many of those metrics that, when you add them all up, it gives very little chance to the other side,” Trump said.

Donald J. Trump on Election 2020 and 2024 | RealClearPolitics

He makes a good point. He did better than 2016 everywhere but in several swing states that he lost by "record turnout" in the big democratic stronghold cities. It doesn't make sense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would that be the case? You think it is easy to expose public corruption? That is absurd!

Trump actually put it better:

“You win South Carolina big, Alabama by record numbers, then you lose Georgia?” he told me. “Doesn’t happen.”

Trump also mentioned his victories in traditional bellwether states like Ohio and especially Florida where he garnered over a million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, nearly tripling his margin of victory from 1.2% to 3.3%. “So many of those metrics that, when you add them all up, it gives very little chance to the other side,” Trump said.

Donald J. Trump on Election 2020 and 2024 | RealClearPolitics

He makes a good point. He did better than 2016 everywhere but in several swing states that he lost by "record turnout" in the big democratic stronghold cities. It doesn't make sense.
Trump did win Florida with nearly a million more votes than in 2016...but Biden got about 700,000 more votes than Clinton did.

He barely squeeked by in 2016 by getting 80,000 votes in Pa, Michigan and Wisconsin...blue states. He lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016. Michigan and Wisconsin both suffered from buyer's remorse and voted for Biden.

PA went for Obama by over 600,000 votes in 2008. He won Michigan by 900,000 votes. Wisconsin gave Obama 400,000 more votes than McCain.

Trump was largely unknown in 2016 and ran against a known and pretty unpopular candidate....and still lost by 3 million. He was not a mystery in 2020. The result of his abrasive personality and divisive policies was that he lost by 7 million votes...

You want to say that statistically Trump should have won. That is not evidence of fraud...it is a measure of your wishful thinking. He lost.

Raoul_Luke

Trump did win Florida with nearly a million more votes than in 2016...but Biden got about 700,000 more votes than Clinton did.

He barely squeeked by in 2016 by getting 80,000 votes in Pa, Michigan and Wisconsin...blue states. He lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016. Michigan and Wisconsin both suffered from buyer's remorse and voted for Biden.

PA went for Obama by over 600,000 votes in 2008. He won Michigan by 900,000 votes. Wisconsin gave Obama 400,000 more votes than McCain.

Trump was largely unknown in 2016 and ran against a known and pretty unpopular candidate....and still lost by 3 million. He was not a mystery in 2020. The result of his abrasive personality and divisive policies was that he lost by 7 million votes...

You want to say that statistically Trump should have won. That is not evidence of fraud...it is a measure of your wishful thinking. He lost.
I think the statistics are enlightening, yes. Biden won a few swing states due to historical anomalies in the big city votes. Is that plusable? Sure. Is it likely? Um, no:

joe bidens campaign events turnout - Bing images

Raoul_Luke

The “historical anomalies” being unusually High turnout, for an election held under life-and-death circumstances?
The "historical anomalies" were how Trump was winning pretty handily, and then suddenly, late at night, hundreds of thousands of Joe votes magically appeared in the swing states.

EatTheRich

President
The "historical anomalies" were how Trump was winning pretty handily, and then suddenly, late at night, hundreds of thousands of Joe votes magically appeared in the swing states.
You mean that Trump, as expected, performed better with the in-person voters who disproportionately included Covid deniers, and less well among those casting Mail-in ballots as he told his supporters not to do … Mail-in ballots which were counted last by order of Republican legislatures for the sole purpose of creating a spurious appearance of impropriety.

Raoul_Luke

You mean that Trump, as expected, performed better with the in-person voters who disproportionately included Covid deniers, and less well among those casting Mail-in ballots as he told his supporters not to do … Mail-in ballots which were counted last by order of Republican legislatures for the sole purpose of creating a spurious appearance of impropriety.
We don't really know, do we?