• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bombshell evidence of continued TrumPutin election collusion.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We have proof of voter fraud, and you edited continue with the idiotic Russia Russia Russia.
View attachment 65993
No kiddin'? You have evidence? Why don't you give Trump a call...he can't seem to find any. The AZ audit says there was no substantial evidence of fraud...

That unarmed woman was climbing into a secured area through a smashed window at the front of a violent mob.

Boca

Governor
Sounds like the committee looking into the Trump insurrection will need to look into all the building blocks in this monument to treason, from America's Republican traitors.

How were they supporting him and so what? If I were Putin I would have supported him too given his opponent together with her boss supplied military support to Syrian groups to topple his ally Bashar Assad. Drunken war mongers, particularly crazed women, are not to trusted with nuclear powers lest a binge night starts WWIII.

Anyway, how is it treasonous of Trump that the Russians would spend $160,000 on Facebook propaganda?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How were they supporting him and so what? If I were Putin I would have supported him too given his opponent together with her boss supplied military support to Syrian groups to topple his ally Bashar Assad. Drunken war mongers, particularly crazed women, are not to trusted with nuclear powers lest a binge night starts WWIII.

Anyway, how is it treasonous of Trump that the Russians would spend $160,000 on Facebook propaganda?
So what? Are there voters who would not have voted for Trump if they'd known he had Russian support? Remember that this was happening at the same time that there were dozens of meetings and phone calls with Russian officials and pals of Putin's.

Funny thing about access to the nuclear football....the JCS was more concerned that Trump would go bonkers and launch a war than they ever were with Obama.

Spamature

President
Give it up. You know Joe lost. And he is edited the country.

Edited
Nope. The poison is from these idiots,.
View attachment 65994

View attachment 65995

View attachment 65996

Racism is your side of the aisle.
You people lost

You people made up a lie racist lie and stuck to it no matter how many times it was disproved.

You people used that lie to pass laws to negate the votes of minorities and laws that allow you to take over election boards and decide the outcome yourselves if the efforts to hamper minority voters are not enough.

It's unamerican and deplorable.

Last edited:

Spamature

President

They supported Putin's attack on this country
They supported him by obscuring Putin's attempts to manipulate American.

They did that by keeping the details about that his going on efforts to manipulate Americans secret from the American public.

Why would you even try to defend that ?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Liz(ard) Cheney. You know who her dad is, right?
Except for accurately seeing Trump as the psychopath and danger to our democracy that he is, Lizzy Cheney, daughter of The Dick, supports all efforts by states to change voter laws giving provisions to change the outcome of elections not in their favor. Now repeat after me....that's fascist.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Except for accurately seeing Trump as the psychopath and danger to our democracy that he is, Lizzy Cheney, daughter of The Dick, supports all efforts by states to change voter laws giving provisions to change the outcome of elections not in their favor. Now repeat after me....that's fascist.
That, of course, is BULLSH*T! The democrats are changing the voter laws to make it more difficult to verify the, you know, vote. So republicans are trying to pass laws that will make the cheating by democrats harder. THAT, of course, is what you people are bitching about.

You know who steal elections? FASCISTS, that's who!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That, of course, is BULLSH*T! The democrats are changing the voter laws to make it more difficult to verify the, you know, vote. So republicans are trying to pass laws that will make the cheating by democrats harder. THAT, of course, is what you people are bitching about.

You know who steal elections? FASCISTS, that's who!
Red states are enacting new voter laws with provisions to overturn election results not in their favor. That's fascist.

Spamature

President
By not counting the fake democrat votes - quelle horreur!
The party that has been CAUGHT CHEATING in the last two presidential elections, the top post being an example of one of them, is the party that we should trust to count the votes in elections they are disputing.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The party that has been CAUGHT CHEATING in the last two presidential elections, the top post being an example of one of them, is the party that we should trust to count the votes in elections they are disputing.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Apparently, you are blissfully unaware of the Sussman indictment. Or you are lying. Which one is it?

Spamature

President
Apparently, you are blissfully unaware of the Sussman indictment. Or you are lying. Which one is it?
That wasn't cheating.
He reported something that was actually happening.

He said he was there acting as a citizen.
I guess it will be up to Durham to prove he was not acting as a citizen.

Boy was that Durham investigation a bust.
A complete waste of time that revealed nothing.

I suppose you are trying to compare him to the Trump lawyers whose lies have them facing lawsuits, likely disbarment, and probably election fraud charges.

EatTheRich

President
By "someone" I assume you mean the inner city machine bureaucratic hacks who vote over and over and over...
Evidence? Why are the biggest discrepancies between exit poll projections and tabulated results always in Republican strongholds and in Republican candidates’ favor?