• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bombshell evidence of continued TrumPutin election collusion.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That wasn't cheating.
He reported something that was actually happening.

He said he was there acting as a citizen.
I guess it will be up to Durham to prove he was not acting as a citizen.

Boy was that Durham investigation a bust.
A complete waste of time that revealed nothing.

I suppose you are trying to compare him to the Trump lawyers whose lies have them facing lawsuits, likely disbarment, and probably election fraud charges.
LOL! He billed Hillary for his meeting with the FBI.

write on

Senator
The party that has been CAUGHT CHEATING in the last two presidential elections, the top post being an example of one of them, is the party that we should trust to count the votes in elections they are disputing.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Why even try?

It's going to take a 'jesus moment' for the right wing to come to terms with the rhetoric that they spew.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The fact that Joe got more "votes" than ("the One") Barack Obama.
Really? You think that is proof? Trump got less votes than Hillary Clinton and clearly Trump is a zero in comparison.

People turned out as much to defeat Trump as to elect Biden.

Now go find evidence that there were fraudulent votes...and not just that the total number of votes cast for Biden was too high....in your opinion.

Raoul_Luke

Really? You think that is proof? Trump got less votes than Hillary Clinton and clearly Trump is a zero in comparison.

People turned out as much to defeat Trump as to elect Biden.

Now go find evidence that there were fraudulent votes...and not just that the total number of votes cast for Biden was too High....in your opinion.
LOL! Every post you make sounds like this:

(12) Get off my lawn you pesky kids!!!!!!! - YouTube

EatTheRich

President
Because conservatives don't like, or talk to, pollsters?
But Republican voters in Democrat strongholds where tabulated results closely match exit polls are more willing than other Republicans to talk to pollsters? Do those inner cities and such just have an atmosphere more conducive to unashamed free speech or something?

Raoul_Luke

But Republican voters in Democrat strongholds where tabulated results closely match exit polls are more willing than other Republicans to talk to pollsters? Do those inner cities and such just have an atmosphere more conducive to unashamed free speech or something?
No doubt, and yep.

Raoul_Luke

Then it sounds like he lied.

Oh well.

Anyway we have seen a heap of evidence that Trump did collude with Russia.
So he didn't lie about that.
LOL! That has been documented as well to have all stemmed from the Clintoon campaign's effort to damage Trump with this smear.

Sussman is not the only one - Durham just issued a bunch more subpoenas. My bet is Perkins Coie is the recipient, and he's now going after the communications between Sussman and Crowdstrike. You DO know that Sussman is the guy who hired them to investigate the DNC hack, right? If he was lying about this, what do you think the chances are that Crowdstrike was lying about that as well?