• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Dem voter fraud in Cali?

God of War

Governor
Where is the evidence that the audits conducted so far have failed to verify the election?

Where is the evidence that the audits conducted by cyber numbnuts in AZ or the other one in PA turned up anything?

If you want an investigation you have to show some evidence of a crime. You have none.
I was worried you had a heart attack running pillar to post like that.

Get me my forensic audits in all four places and we can talk. Until then the election was clearly stolen.

4/15

Mayor
Until you regressive pukes call it California or Ca. instead of Califlower fraud is all you will get.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Get me my forensic audits in all four places and we can talk. Until then the election was clearly stolen.
I gave you info on three audits in Georgia. Several in Michigan. You ignore them and try to claim there hasn't been any. Talking to you is a waste.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I think the bank down the street was robbed and I think, unless you provided a forensic audit of the bank's cash and vault contents...the bank was clearly robbed and if you continue to resist providing it that would prove you must have done the dead.

Does that pretty much match your logic?

God of War

Governor
I think the bank down the street was robbed and I think, unless you provided a forensic audit of the bank's cash and vault contents...the bank was clearly robbed and if you continue to resist providing it that would prove you must have done the dead.

Does that pretty much match your logic?
Only false equivalences work for your arguments. Try something new. You'll like it.