• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More fruits of Trump’s insanity - Iran on verge of having nuclear weapons

Bugsy McGurk

President
No surprise to smart people. This was an inevitable result of Trump’s insane decision to tear up the international deal restricting Iran’s nuclear activities.

Of course, Trump and his cultists will duck responsibility for the consequences of his madness, and will blame others. But of all Trump’s massive blunders, tearing up the Iran deal may wind up being the worst of them all…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Iran court says WE owe $50Billion for killing Sole
Biden probably give Iran a NUKE and the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Tearing up the deal was the same thing as giving them the nukes, because it was giving them permission to create nukes.
Yeah, Iran is so trustworthy to YOU
Joey fools you with job numbers and Iran know it's easy to fool you

YOU need take all your great wisdom and show Newsome how to correct the $68billion deficit :)

Spamature

President

YOU need take all your great wisdom and show Newsome how to correct the $68billion deficit :)
They aren't the ones who backed out of the deal.
Trustworthy is making a deal and sticking to it.

Hey, I'm not the one saying I won't vote for Trump for a 3rd time because I was fooled the first two times.

I don't have great wisdom.
It just appears that way to you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

In a thread about Iran...you bring up Newsome and California.. off topic again, dawg.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Hey, I'm not the one saying I won't vote for Trump for a 3rd time because I was fooled the first two times.

See, I knew you support Iran

You damn sure don't
Ray Charles could see you're nowhere close to having wisdom and fall for anything and stand for nothing

Bugsy McGurk

President

Note how wingers just ignore the disasters Trump created. They are true cultists. Literally. They completely ignore the criticisms and march right in to vote for him again.

Spamature

President
Note how wingers just ignore the disasters Trump created. They are true cultists. Literally. They completely ignore the criticisms and march right in to vote for him again.
Decades of indoctrination from Limbaugh to Truth Social.
Has rotted the brains of an entire generation.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Well then I say we vote that Trump guy out of office first chance we get! How dare he let this happen on his watch...oops!

Spamature

President
Well then I say we vote that Trump guy out of office first chance we get! How dare he let this happen on his watch...oops!
The position he is going for is Republican nominee for President.
Meaning, your first chance to do so will be in the GOP primaries.
Go out, do your duty, and good luck.

Spamature

President

You damn sure don't
Ray Charles could see you're nowhere close to having wisdom and fall for anything and stand for nothing
Where did I say that ?
I support stopping them from getting nukes.
You support the guy who gave them permission to load up on them.

You said I was wise, not me.
Now you are admitting to lying.
Admitting your problem is the first step in seeking help for your addiction to dishonesty.
I applaud your efforts.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You damn sure don't
Your ignorance seems to be indestructible. Trump killed the deal between Iran and our allies that mandated inspections....inspections that were guaranteed to prevent much progress in building a bomb. Now that inspections have ended, did Trump replace it with anything else that would work better? Nope.

The best thing that could happen is that the hostilities between the US and Iran would end. The nuclear deal included verification by international inspections.
Would it be better to continue the situation Trump left us with?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If your brain had not been destroyed you would know that the consequences of Trump’s asinine blunders exist even after he leaves office.

Sheesh.
And Biden is impotent to alter their trajectories. I know which one of the two I'D rather not have in office...