• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More hatred of men - Retailer promises free clothes to any woman running for office

Pure bigotry and discrimination but the press calls it 'fighting for diversity".

feb 18 2020 Women's clothing retailer M.M.LaFleur is working to take one thing off of the to-do list of women running for public office. The company announced this week that it will lend its clothing to any woman on the campaign trail this spring for free.

"We never purport that clothes help move the needle on female representation, but we want to do our part to make things a tiny bit easier," said the brand's founder and CEO Sarah LaFleur in an email Monday night.

LaFleur explained in the message that the day after the 2016 presidential election, the brand reached out via email to the "M.M community calling for conversation among women and asking for your input on how we could best support you."

Any woman running for elected office in the U.S. — from a town council seat to a Senate seat — can take the brand up on its offer.

voyager

4Q2247365
Men have done such a wonderful job of running the country I don't see why we need to change anything.

I give them 6 months.

Get woke, go broke.

Also, I'm going to keep tabs on this issue, because I'm sure they will deny this service to any pro-life female candidate who asks for it.