• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More irony. Super spreaders a -ok now with a dem in office

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I have no problem with all these anti-vaxers gathering together to spread the "rona amongst themselves, have it at - it is their free right you know. Maybe, just maybe the majority of the crowd is vaccinated ?

Can you show me where Biden has endorsed this behavior or is it only in the cultists world of crocodile tears and hypocritical hand wringing ?

go__________________________________________________________________

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no problem with all these anti-vaxers gathering together to spread the "rona amongst themselves, have it at - it is their free right you know. Maybe, just maybe the majority of the crowd is vaccinated ?

Can you show me where Biden has endorsed this behavior or is it only in the cultists world of crocodile tears and hypocritical hand wringing ?

go__________________________________________________________________
You go first....show your reference that each of them are antivaxxers.?

I to give you credit for your bravery though, in that I do agree that the crocodile tears cries and the handwringers of the crazed are conspicuously silent

Mina Park

Council Member
Superspreader? No problem..

There's a huge difference, obviously. In 2020, super spreader events were entirely composed of the unvaccinated. Most fans this year are vaccinated, and in many stadiums, EVERYONE is supposed to be vaccinated. It turns out that makes a big difference.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It so funny to watch these people who supposedly don't like the greatest loser defend him tooth and nail and then say - what what who me - nahhh hate the guy !