• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More on Trump's plan to steal the election

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You saw TONS of proof. Including viral videos. You look ridiculous in this forum.
The videos that showed no evidence of fraud. You look at a clip of a video showing ballot cases being pulled from under a table and call it fraud. You ignore the fact that the video also shows when those sealed cases being put there....There was no fraud.
You claim there is video of batches being scanned more than once and ignore that hand recounts match the machine count. The republican election official explained the batch was rerun due to an error rejecting the batch....
You see a video of a cameraman hauling his equipment in and believe the claim that they were ballots...again, no.

No matter how many times you repeat Rudy or Sydney's bullshit...it is still bullshit. Trump's court cases have been tossed out of courts all the way up to the supreme court. Rudy has lost his license in NY and DC for filing frivolous lawsuits.

The opinions in those cases show they've been dismissed for no evidence, no credible witnesses or no standing.

Now Trump claims the audit in AZ has found evidence of fraud, but offers the caveat that we may not see a report from the Sphincter Ninjas because Maricopa won't release the routers....as if he knows what a freaking router is or what they would tell us.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You saw TONS of proof. Including viral videos. You look ridiculous in this forum.
I saw tons of accusations...none of which were considered credible evidence in a court of law.

Trump's AG said there was no substantial fraud in the election. Trump's head of Cyber Security said there was no attempt to hack the Dominion systems. Trump promptly fired him. Cuz you're not allowed to disagree with the boss.

Proof? Nope...none at all.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I wonder if you could actually be this out of touch with reality. It's scary.
It's even scarier you and some of Trump's devoted followers accept Trump's unthinkable part in the attack on the Capitol Jan 6. Still believing his big lie after all the fraudulent election charges have been proven false time and time again. Well, he still knows how to con you and others like you. Pathetic/unrealistic situation to keep on thinking Trump's going to be president once again. Bless your heart.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
MSNBC talk. HA HA HA HA. Good for a laugh.
No, it's what's been observed by Trump's barrage of lies still coming from his own mouth.
His lies don't make me laugh though... I just wonder how long it will take him to accpt he lost the election and move on as best he can.
Having immunity as president is over for him these days... that's just the way it is.

protectionist

Governor
I saw tons of accusations...none of which were considered credible evidence in a court of law.

Trump's AG said there was no substantial fraud in the election. Trump's head of Cyber Security said there was no attempt to hack the Dominion systems. Trump promptly fired him. Cuz you're not allowed to disagree with the boss.

Proof? Nope...none at all.
FALSE! There was no "considered" Court never looked at the evidences, but declined to accept cases based on politics in the courtroom. trump's AG was a worthless, cowardly, stupid, fat slob, who never should have held the jib. Same goes for his deputy.

The Dominion systems did not need to be hacked, They were designed to be fraudulent, and were just that.

Proof?.....Mountains of it.

write on

Senator
Trump wanted the Department of Justice to lie and say that the perfectly normal and secure election that didn’t have him as the projected winner was corrupt.

House Oversight and Reform Committee: “the committee cited handwritten notes taken during a Dec. 27 phone call with Trump and then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.” “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump instructed the DOJ officials.

Trump Wanted DOJ to Say the 2020 Presidential Election Was Corrupt (theroot.com)

Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

More abuse of power and obstruction of justice from Trump.
Who are the R congressmen Trump referenced? One is surely Jim Jordan.
They're going to gerrymander, and then claim that they are moralists.

F'n sickening.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE! There was no "considered" Court never looked at the evidences, but declined to accept cases based on politics in the courtroom. trump's AG was a worthless, cowardly, stupid, fat slob, who never should have held the jib. Same goes for his deputy.

The Dominion systems did not need to be hacked, They were designed to be fraudulent, and were just that.

Proof?.....Mountains of it.
Trump was the fat slob who shouldn't have had the job.

If the Dominion systems changed the counts, how did hand recounts match the machine counts?

reason10

Governor
Why is it so difficult for you to provide proof that the election was stolen?

Every time you post this kind of crap it shows you just do not understand the election process. When you vote in person you have to sign the poll book, next to your name. Most places do require some kind of ID to show who you are. Colorado now does 100% absentee ballots, but the last time I voted in person I used my driver's license to vote...

Do you actually think tens of thousands of people came in and used someone else's name to vote? How in hell would they know what name to use? Remember it would have to be someone who is a registered voter who has not voted....and if they pick a name of someone who has already voted...they are busted. If someone comes in and someone else has used their name then we have a problem that gets reported...

You seem to think there is no system of checks. Don't even bother with the bullshit about dead voters. Georgia found two and they died between when they cast their absentee ballot and election day.
Asked and answered.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Asked and answered.

Edited
You've answered none of the points in my post, because you can't without admitting Trump lost.

You get consistent and irrefutable facts and rather than try to come up with some kind of evidence to back you up, complain that I'm consistent. How funny.

I'm sitting in my office looking at about a hundred albums waiting to be copied over to digital and laughing at your thought that I'm 16. I was in the Navy in 1972. Would have been a good trick if I'd only been born in 2005.

reason10

Governor
You've answered none of the points in my post, because you can't without admitting Trump lost.

You people spent THREE YEARS and FIFTY MILLION taxpayers dollars on that Mueller witch hunt trying to overturn the Trump landslide with ZERO evidence. There IS evidence that Trump won THIS election and it was stolen. I've provided credible evidence. Facts don't care about your feelings. And I don't care how much you don't like the truth. You are going to get the truth.

Joe edited did NOT win the election, legally. He might as well have shot his way into power

End of argument.

Last edited by a moderator: