• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More on Trump's plan to steal the election

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump wanted the Department of Justice to lie and say that the perfectly normal and secure election that didn’t have him as the projected winner was corrupt.

House Oversight and Reform Committee: “the committee cited handwritten notes taken during a Dec. 27 phone call with Trump and then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.” “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump instructed the DOJ officials.

Trump Wanted DOJ to Say the 2020 Presidential Election Was Corrupt (theroot.com)

Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

More abuse of power and obstruction of justice from Trump.
Who are the R congressmen Trump referenced? One is surely Jim Jordan.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Say it was corrupt with zero evidence to prove it. Yeah...like the DOJ was gonna do that.
I bet that's why former AG Bill Barr bailed before the end of December trying to save himself.

Lawyers say Trump should be prosecuted for that. I suppose it falls under abuse of power and obstruction of justice, the same things he was impeached for twice.
I think the House Select committee will gather more damning evidence and can forward it all to DOJ. If we don't prosecute Trump, the Republicans will try to run him for president again.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The Greatest Loser's corruption has only begun to rear it's ugly orange head. There will be much worse stuff to come out soon but the shrinking base will still kiss that huge fat azz of his - they love the lies and corruption - the more the better !

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The Greatest Loser's corruption has only begun to rear it's ugly orange head. There will be much worse stuff to come out soon but the shrinking base will still kiss that huge fat azz of his - they love the lies and corruption - the more the better !
Trump's days of reckoning are upon on him big time. His corruption is finally catching up with him, his past immunity, now a thing of the past.
The US Department of Justice on Friday ordered the Internal Revenue Service to hand Donald Trump’s tax returns to a House committee, saying the panel had “invoked sufficient reasons” for requesting them.

Donald Trump in Bedminster, New Jersey, earlier in July. The memos show Trump pressing the former acting attorney general and his deputy in a December call.
‘Just say the election was corrupt,’ Trump urged DoJ after loss to Biden
Read more

The news was a second blow for Trump in a matter of hours, after released DoJ memos revealed that as part of his campaign to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden, he pressured top officials to falsely label the 2020 election as corrupt, then “leave the rest to me”.

House speaker Nancy Pelosi applauded the DoJ’s order to the IRS to release Trump’s tax returns to the ways and means committee.

“Today, the Biden administration has delivered a victory for the rule of law, as it respects the public interest by complying with Chairman [Richard] Neal’s request for Donald Trump’s tax returns,” Pelosi said in a statement.

snip ---
Trump tried to prevent his accountants from handing over the documents, taking the issue to the supreme court. The justices rejected Trump’s argument that he had broad immunity as president.
Speaking to Reuters about the DoJ order, Richard Painter, a University of Minnesota law professor who was ethics counsel to George W Bush, said it seems the Biden justice department “is no longer going to simply kowtow to Donald Trump”.
“Every other president has disclosed their tax returns” he said, “and finding out what the conflicts of interest are on the president or a former president who may have made decisions that now have to be revisited – that’s critically important.”
IRS must turn over Trump tax returns to Congress, DoJ says | Donald Trump | The Guardian

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump wanted the Department of Justice to lie and say that the perfectly normal and secure election that didn’t have him as the projected winner was corrupt.

House Oversight and Reform Committee: “the committee cited handwritten notes taken during a Dec. 27 phone call with Trump and then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.” “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump instructed the DOJ officials.

Trump Wanted DOJ to Say the 2020 Presidential Election Was Corrupt (theroot.com)

Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

His phone calls to election officials and legislators in a number of states in an attempt to decertify or to prevent certification of the election should certainly be seen as criminal interference on an unprecedented scale.

It puzzles me how even the most adamant of Trump supporters can ignore that the former president would resort to any means to stay in power. His circle of cronies were all rooting for a military coup. The possibility being so real that the JCS felt the need do discuss their alternatives to obeying his orders.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
His phone calls to election officials and legislators in a number of states in an attempt to decertify or to prevent certification of the election should certainly be seen as criminal interference on an unprecedented scale.

It puzzles me how even the most adamant of Trump supporters can ignore that the former president would resort to any means to stay in power. His circle of cronies were all rooting for a military coup. The possibility being so real that the JCS felt the need do discuss their alternatives to obeying his orders.
Trump just gave his cult the script. Orwellian.

1627757840308.png

reason10

Governor

The election was already stolen. All President Trump wants is justice.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No con. The election WAS stolen. You know it as well as I know it. That's why you people are opposed to requiring photo ID at polling places, (unless you are so racist as to believe there are some races that are too incompetent to get themselves a photo ID).
Why is it so difficult for you to provide proof that the election was stolen?

Every time you post this kind of crap it shows you just do not understand the election process. When you vote in person you have to sign the poll book, next to your name. Most places do require some kind of ID to show who you are. Colorado now does 100% absentee ballots, but the last time I voted in person I used my driver's license to vote...

Do you actually think tens of thousands of people came in and used someone else's name to vote? How in hell would they know what name to use? Remember it would have to be someone who is a registered voter who has not voted....and if they pick a name of someone who has already voted...they are busted. If someone comes in and someone else has used their name then we have a problem that gets reported...

You seem to think there is no system of checks. Don't even bother with the bullshit about dead voters. Georgia found two and they died between when they cast their absentee ballot and election day.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor

Ans that is exactly what he SHOULD SAY to them, because the election WAS CORRUPT, and those do-nothing, worthless cowards in the DOJ should have taken action, without Trump having to egg them on, just to do their jobs.

More silly, contrived bullshit from the idiot leftist media. Ho hum. Yawn*****