• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More voter fraud lawsuits on the way

Days

Commentator
There is massive evidence of voter fraud. The evidence is so massive, that it is a challenge to craft the lawsuits. Hundreds of thousands of citizens have written the president with their stories of voter fraud, there isn't enough time to digest all the evidence.

On top of those there is the Dominion voter software that was designed for stealing an election. Take the time to watch this clip. Some old lawyer for Trump looks a little stage struck, stepping into major television audience, but hear the old bat out, especially after the break, because what she tells about the software is unbelievable...

Sidney Powell With Maria Bartiromo - 11.15.20
•Nov 16, 2020

okay, that's a mighty fast scrub, isn't it? Let's try linking the video on YouTube, cuz it is working there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ov26QVj5dk

wow, they must have bloxked it after I watched it, because I still have the video up and working in a tab. This is pretty strange, this was Fox news show on Sunday, it was broadcast nationally, and now Fox turns around and blocks the segment on YouTube?

Lou Dobbs also interviewed Sidney Powell, I will toss up his video, see if it works....

okay, there's a black out on voter fraud news. Here is the NEWSMAX broadcast that covered the same news in the first 6 minutes of this video...

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
There is massive evidence of voter fraud. The evidence is so massive, that it is a challenge to craft the lawsuits. Hundreds of thousands of citizens have written the president with their stories of voter fraud, there isn't enough time to digest all the evidence.

On top of those there is the Dominion voter software that was designed for stealing an election. Take the time to watch this clip. Some old lawyer for Trump looks a little stage struck, stepping into major television audience, but hear the old bat out, especially after the break, because what she tells about the software is unbelievable...

•Nov 16, 2020
A whole bunch of $500 an hour lawyers are having a field day with this bullshit. I wonder who will end up picking up the Bill? I know Trump and his crooked sons are on an all out fundraising campaign. My guess is that they will steal the money they are shaking down their suckers for and stiff the lawyers.

•Nov 16, 2020

okay, that's a mighty fast scrub, isn't it? Let's try linking the video on YouTube, cuz it is working there....

wow, they must have bloxked it after I watched it, because I still have the video up and working in a tab. This is pretty strange, this was Fox news show on Sunday, it was broadcast nationally, and now Fox turns around and blocks the segment on YouTube?

Lou Dobbs also interviewed Sidney Powell, I will toss up his video, see if it works....

Fox is finished and so is twitter - they shouldn't have make deals with the devil.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
A whole bunch of $500 an hour lawyers are having a field day with this bullshit. I wonder who will end up picking up the Bill? I know Trump and his crooked sons are on an all out fundraising campaign. My guess is that they will steal the money they are shaking down their suckers for and stiff the lawyers.
Trump ALWAYS ends up with the bases money - they lover giving it to the " hard luck guy "

Afterall he cared sooooooooo much he did that speech at the 20,000 maga rally - right ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joe is as well on an all out fundraiser as well and should have enough $millions left from Joe's fake cancer charity research due to son Beau ............no money was spent on research just salaries/trips and such

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

•Nov 16, 2020

The Eric Metaxas Radio Show is not a legitimate news site - it is a right wing propaganda site. And apparently one that illegally uses other people's intellectual property.

DING DING DING - Another addition to the list of kook and disinformation sites. Thank you @Days for the addition of The Eric Metaxas Radio Show You tube channel to my list. Another right wing fake news sites. I believe this is you very first contribution to the list. Keep up the good work.

Fox has now blocked the Lou Dobbs segment also.

one item they are trying to keep a lid on is the part where the guy at Dominion (smart-matic) is also on Biden's transition team.
Is he the one who is trying to get Cypriot citizenship?

NewsMax has it.

FakeName

Governor

•Nov 16, 2020

She is talking about a debunked conspiracy theorey. Lol

Joe is as well on an all out fundraiser as well and should have enough $millions left from Joe's fake cancer charity research due to son Beau ............no money was spent on research just salaries/trips and such
All Charities are the same now - expect for some very small ones.

FakeName

Governor

•Nov 16, 2020

okay, there's a black out on voter fraud news. Here is the NEWSMAX broadcast that covered the same news in the first 6 minutes of this video...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fox has now blocked the Lou Dobbs segment also.

one item they are trying to keep a lid on is the part where the guy at Dominion (smart-matic) is also on Biden's transition team.
Smartmatic's response to misinformation
In the aftermath of the 2020 general election, there has been a great deal of misinformation being circulated about Smartmatic and other companies that provide election technology to voting jurisdictions in the US. We would like to dispel these incorrect statements with facts.
  • Smartmatic has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems. Smartmatic has never provided Dominion Voting Systems with any software, hardware or other technology. The two companies are competitors in the marketplace.
  • Smartmatic does not have any ties to any governments or political parties in any country. It has never been owned, funded or backed by any government.

FakeName

Governor
that is one way to look at it.

she is one of Trump's lawyers and she is talking about the evidence she is sitting on.

she is also exposing the vote counting software for what it is; a tool to steal elections with.
Why would she sit on evidence.....that doesn't even make sense. Time to put up or shot up.