• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow. Do you understand what metaphor is ? Good grief, dude. Get a handle. The "ballot stuffing" is simply the overall process of adding more votes, by bringing illegals into the country, and then busing/flying them around the country to make red states become blue, as Biden is currently doing.

I haven't seen any new laws requiring proof of CITIZENSHIP for voting, Until that happens, Democrats will continue on with their illegal aliens ballot stuffing program.
Ah, but they may not be as successful with it as they think >>> (1) Here's How Republicans Can Turn the Tables on Biden Illegal Alien Vote Scheme | PoliticalJack.com
since you have no evidence to back you up...on any of your bullshit...

protectionist

Governor
So you openly admit you want fewer citizens to vote?
Stupid question. I never said that, or anything like it. It is YOU who admits you want NON-citizens to vote.

You're against voter suppression. You said >> "Voter suppression is anti-American" Your words....not mine,

Now answer my question Mr DODGE.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
since you have no evidence to back you up...on any of your bullshit...
What ? You're going to come in here and claim that Biden is not allowing illegal aliens into the country, and busing and flying them around the country ? Even your leftist media is reporting it every day.

1620397084091.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What ? You're going to come in here and claim that Biden is not allowing illegal aliens into the country, and busing and flying them around the country ? Even your leftist media is reporting it every day.

View attachment 62891
You made this claim...and yet cannot show widespread illegal immigrants voting. Even your right wing media is ignoring that claim.

busing/flying them around the country to make red states become blue,

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stupid question. I never said that, or anything like it. It is YOU who admits you want NON-citizens to vote.

You're against voter suppression. You said >> "Voter suppression is anti-American" Your words....not mine,

Your denial of republican efforts to stop legal voters from being able to vote is obvious.
In 2000 Katherine Harris did her best to drop voters from the rolls by going into a very expensive deal with Choicepoint to compare voter rolls to the lists of ex-felons from other states and loosening the rules to a ludicrous extreme to keep largely black voters from being able to vote.

Look up caging. It is a practice that courts in a number of states have ruled against the republican party practice.

The effort to limit mail in ballots started simply because so many democrats voted by mail....so the republican legislation in Pa, that expanded absentee voting two years ago is suddenly in question and only because Trump lost. So now they want to make sure that they limit that effort to make voting easier....

There is no support for letting illegal immigrants vote.

protectionist

Governor
Your denial of republican efforts to stop legal voters from being able to vote is obvious.
In 2000 Katherine Harris did her best to drop voters from the rolls by going into a very expensive deal with Choicepoint to compare voter rolls to the lists of ex-felons from other states and loosening the rules to a ludicrous extreme to keep largely black voters from being able to vote.

Look up caging. It is a practice that courts in a number of states have ruled against the republican party practice.

The effort to limit mail in ballots started simply because so many democrats voted by mail....so the republican legislation in Pa, that expanded absentee voting two years ago is suddenly in question and only because Trump lost. So now they want to make sure that they limit that effort to make voting easier....

There is no support for letting illegal immigrants vote.
FALSE! I never said a word about legal voters voting. I have only been posting about voter suppression of ILLEGAL voters voting, which is the TOPIC of this thread, and you et al of your ilk have been posting OFF TOPIC for hundreds of posts now. You've also been lying about the campaign (at least 20 years and running) of Democrats to bolster their vote with illegal aliens (amnesty, birthright citizenship, catch & release, sanctuary cities, etc) Ho hum.

And caging is an Obama practice, as you well know, LOL,

To the woodshed with all of you. Go on. Get in there.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

Voter suppression is anti American.
Since you support it, you're anti-American.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There doesn't NEED to be arrests for evidence. I've already given waaaay more than enough evidence, as you well know. HEE HEE. View attachment 62893

See post 260, 261 et al >>>>>> 266
So your "proof" is a bunch of unverifiable crap...for example..
Post #262 says there were 6,000 votes for Trump that disappeared. No link to where that allegation comes from. Added to that...Trump won Idaho.

Michigan:
Claims Antrim County had a very high error rate and that somehow invalidates the results. The fact is that Trump won Antrim County. The hand recount there matched the machine count....The crap from failed republican candidate Russell Ramsland and his bogus Allied Security Operations Group stated that there was a high error rate..but the fact is that informational messages from the tabulator do not indicate a rejected ballot or even an error.

Sidney Powell's lawsuit was tossed out...for a bunch of reasons....

The accusation by Jessy Jacob is amusing at best. Her statement was referenced in a lawsuit, but she refused to be party to the lawsuit. The judge who tossed the case had this to say:
“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

Jacob is not a party to the lawsuit, which was filed by Wayne County voters Cheryl A. Costantino and Edward P. McCall Jr. The complaint, relying on affidavits from Jacob and others, alleges poll workers were instructed by election officials to not verify signatures on absentee ballots and process them regardless of their validity.

So then we have the Michigan Senate Hearing...so tell me why the republicans would not even allow Giuliani to be sworn in? So they all got to testify, but not under oath.
And only the republicans on the committee were allowed to call witnesses...so no elections officials or poll workers were allowed to counter what Giuliani and his witnesses had to say.

Meanwhile here is a list of lawsuits and the results.

NEVADA:

Trump Campaign Has ‘No Credible Or Reliable Evidence’ Proving Voter Fraud, Nevada Court Rules

A state judge in Nevada dismissed with prejudice the Trump campaign’s lawsuit trying to overturn the state’s election results Friday, ruling the campaign had no evidence to prove its allegations of voter fraud

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign’s Election Lawsuit And Voter Fraud Claims

The Nevada Supreme Court struck down a Trump campaign lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud and seeking to overturn the election result in a 6-0 ruling late Tuesday,

EatTheRich

President
FALSE! I never said a word about legal voters voting. I have only been posting about voter suppression of ILLEGAL voters voting, which is the TOPIC of this thread, and you et al of your ilk have been posting OFF TOPIC for hundreds of posts now. You've also been lying about the campaign (at least 20 years and running) of Democrats to bolster their vote with illegal aliens (amnesty, birthright citizenship, catch & release, sanctuary cities, etc) Ho hum.

And caging is an Obama practice, as you well know, LOL,

To the woodshed with all of you. Go on. Get in there.
“Illegal voters” are already effectively prevented from voting, and have nothing to do with Republicans’ widespread efforts to suppress legal votes.

protectionist

Governor

protectionist

Governor
So your "proof" is a bunch of unverifiable crap...for example..
Post #262 says there were 6,000 votes for Trump that disappeared. No link to where that allegation comes from. Added to that...Trump won Idaho.

Michigan:
Claims Antrim County had a very high error rate and that somehow invalidates the results. The fact is that Trump won Antrim County. The hand recount there matched the machine count....The crap from failed republican candidate Russell Ramsland and his bogus Allied Security Operations Group stated that there was a high error rate..but the fact is that informational messages from the tabulator do not indicate a rejected ballot or even an error.

Sidney Powell's lawsuit was tossed out...for a bunch of reasons....

The accusation by Jessy Jacob is amusing at best. Her statement was referenced in a lawsuit, but she refused to be party to the lawsuit. The judge who tossed the case had this to say:
“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

Jacob is not a party to the lawsuit, which was filed by Wayne County voters Cheryl A. Costantino and Edward P. McCall Jr. The complaint, relying on affidavits from Jacob and others, alleges poll workers were instructed by election officials to not verify signatures on absentee ballots and process them regardless of their validity.

So then we have the Michigan Senate Hearing...so tell me why the republicans would not even allow Giuliani to be sworn in? So they all got to testify, but not under oath.
And only the republicans on the committee were allowed to call witnesses...so no elections officials or poll workers were allowed to counter what Giuliani and his witnesses had to say.

Meanwhile here is a list of lawsuits and the results.

NEVADA:

Trump Campaign Has ‘No Credible Or Reliable Evidence’ Proving Voter Fraud, Nevada Court Rules

A state judge in Nevada dismissed with prejudice the Trump campaign’s lawsuit trying to overturn the state’s election results Friday, ruling the campaign had no evidence to prove its allegations of voter fraud

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign’s Election Lawsuit And Voter Fraud Claims

The Nevada Supreme Court struck down a Trump campaign lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud and seeking to overturn the election result in a 6-0 ruling late Tuesday,

You think I don't know about all this ? You've been told already. They didn't take the cases because they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom. How many times have you been told now? 5 ? 10 ?

I'm not going to play ping pong with you. Move on to something else, or shut up.

protectionist

Governor
You made this claim...and yet cannot show widespread illegal immigrants voting. Even your right wing media is ignoring that claim.

busing/flying them around the country to make red states become blue,
FALSE! I already posted numerous links about illegal alien voting. You pretend they arent valid. HA HA. Everybody knows what going on. You're not fooling anybody.

protectionist

Governor
You're alleging widespread felonies.
There should be widespread arrests if you were telling the truth.
Clearly you're not since there are no wide spread arrests for these alleged felonies.
What "felonies" ? You have the statute numbers in accordance with particular states ? Of federal crimes statutes. What are they You said they were felonies - then you have to know their identifications. Let's hear it.

And yes there WERE some arrests. Oh gee CNN, forgot to report again huh ? I'll have an arrest list for you tomorrow. Don't go away. 1620414786096.png

protectionist

Governor
Voter suppression is anti American.
Since you support it, you're anti-American.
Being AGAINST voter suppression (of illegal voters) is anti-American. Since you are against it, you're anti-American. And you gave admitted being against voter suppression, so you have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.