• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why the discussion then? Just get an ID.
I've already offered the idea of having cameras and finger print pads at polling stations.
Don't have ID...we'll give you one and register your picture and finger print. If anyone tries to use your name to get an ID or if someone tries to get another ID with a different name...busted. Easy stuff. Same method could be used to register in the first place.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've already offered the idea of having cameras and finger print pads at polling stations.
Don't have ID...we'll give you one and register your picture and finger print. If anyone tries to use your name to get an ID or if someone tries to get another ID with a different name...busted. Easy stuff. Same method could be used to register in the first place.
I love the idea. Print one on the spot. And then everybody can shut the hell up about the subject

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's great that you want everyone to get an ID, but that is their is choice to make. And they should not be disenfranchised for choosing either way.
And what would stop someone who isn't a citizen or is a legally disenfranchised ex-felon from voting? What would stop someone from voting in more than one precinct or more than once in the same precinct using a different name?

The government and citizens have an interest in enforcing one person, one vote and that only citizens vote.

And what would stop someone who isn't a citizen or is a legally disenfranchised ex-felon from voting? What would stop someone from voting in more than one precinct or more than once in the same precinct using a different name?

The government and citizens have an interest in enforcing one person, one vote and that only citizens vote.
The current penalty for voter fraud effectively deters voter fraud.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The current penalty for voter fraud effectively deters voter fraud.
1. This is a divisive issue and would be best resolved by simply providing the easiest possible means to have an ID.
2. We have had people apply for jobs with us without proper ID. No. We will not violate the law related to the I9 documentation.

As has been posted before, how someone can actually live today without some form of ID is a mystery. They'd be hiding their money under a matress, because you cannot get a bank account without ID. You cannot travel by air, bus, train or cruise line without ID.
You can only get illegal employment without ID. You can't drive a car without ID.
You cannot get vaccinated without ID.

What is the logic of denying the need for ID?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I love the idea. Print one on the spot. And then everybody can shut the hell up about the subject
Sadly, I think that both sides want the heat generated by this kind of friction. They stir the pot because they think that is how they get elected, by turning out the most emotional of their base.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's great that you want everyone to get an ID, but that is their is choice to make. And they should not be disenfranchised for choosing either way.
Who's been disenfranchised? I thought this was a non-event affecting some minute fraction of the population. In my opinion they're just as readily made whole by getting an id as not so why not get one

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, I think that both sides want the heat generated by this kind of friction. They stir the pot because they think that is how they get elected, by turning out the most emotional of their base.
Pretty much spot on. Again, I really don't see an issue with providing an ID to everyone. It would literally result in everybody STFU once and for all

reason10

Governor

Because you don't have constitutional right to any of that. Yet you do have a constitutionally protected right to vote.

Actually, you don't. Nobody does. There is no such thing in the Constitution as a right to vote. It was never established. The Amendments to the Constitution do not mention a right to vote. All the Amendments do is issue RESTRICTIONS on government, concerning voter rights. Government cannot refuse voter rights based on (pick your favorite protected class)

Nobody is cheating. We just don't like unnecessary beauracracy.

You consider any VOTING LAWS to be unnecessary bureaucracy. You consider ANY restrictions on CHEATING to be unnecessary bureaucracy.

Either that, or you are admitting that Democrat voters are too stupid and ignorant to be able to get a government issued photo ID. And you'd be wrong, because you need a photo ID to apply for welfare, and all Democrats are on welfare, so they ALL have photo IDS.

reason10

Governor
Do you think that citizens who choose not have a ID for any reason should be disenfrachised?
The same citizens who buy cigarettes, buy guns, get married, register for welfare, register for any government job?

Are you telling me there is ANYONE out here in the working world who has NEVER applied for a job?

Citizens who obey election laws ARE disenfranchised by voter fraud. Period.

reason10

Governor

So You disagree with something that doesn't and hasn't happened?

Yes it has.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/12/a-democratic-state-senator-proves-election-fraud-took-place-in-wisconsinbecause-she-committed-it/

https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2020/11/10/evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-us-presidential-election/

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/05/09/database-swells-to-1285-proven-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-america/

It's just adding additional government beauracracy to solve a problem that doesn't exist here in reality.

I guess RAPE is a problem that doesn't exist here in reality, so there shouldn't be any government bureaucracy in any man wanting sex.

I guess there is no such thing as ARMED ROBBERY, so there shouldn't be any government bureaucracy for anyone wanting to take property at the point of a gun.

I guess there is no such thing as MURDER, so there shouldn't be any government bureaucracy for anyone wanting to take a life for any reason whatsoever.

A photo ID is required for buying cigarettes, buying a gun, getting health insurance, getting married, entering a Democrat Party hate group convention, applying for welfare, applying for Sosha Curity, adopting a child, DRIVING A FCKING AUTOMOBILE, etc.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that there is ANYONE in the United States (outside of the future Democrat voters in this country illegally) who NEVER did any of the items above?

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.

Status
Not open for further replies.