• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. ? Generally, callers to talk radio shows don't give only their first name (I;v never heard a last name given), and they're sometimes afraid to name businesses (or the radio station wont allow it). Well, we could dig into it a little deeper, and then what will you say if/when we get a last name for Susan and name of the assisted living center she referred to ? And we DO have a name for the host of the radio show Dan O'Donnell, so for now , we DO have one proper name, as he is on record as stating all this information.

2. FALSE! As I already posted earlier, Sydney Powell leveled accusations at Dominion with screenshot evidence that was never examined.
1 there is no wa to ascertain the validity in the info from "Susan"
2 Powell never submitted any evidence against Dominion in any lawsuit. She has now said nobody in their right mind thought what she said about Dominion was fact.

protectionist

Governor
1 there is no wa to ascertain the validity in the info from "Susan"
2 Powell never submitted any evidence against Dominion in any lawsuit. She has now said nobody in their right mind thought what she said about Dominion was fact.
How about allowing me to finish the damn post, before you jump in here and pounce on it ? Now go back and read the WHOLE post, Mr Enthusiasm.

And you are just repeating yourself about "Susan". I already responded to that.

Your statement about Powell is FALSE. I just told you she submitted evidence against Dominion in a lawsuit, and there are screenshots + a summary of the evidence in it. You need to slow down a bit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How about allowing me to finish the damn post, before you jump in here and pounce on it ? Now go back and read the WHOLE post, Mr Enthusiasm.

And you are just repeating yourself about "Susan". I already responded to that.

Your statement about Powell is FALSE. I just told you she submitted evidence against Dominion in a lawsuit, and there are screenshots + a summary of the evidence in it. You need to slow down a bit.
"Susan" is basically an anonymous source...regardless of her reasons. Her information is not verifiable. Why didn't anyone from that facility complain about having their votes stolen?

The Radio Host has no first hand knowledge and so is no more reliable than you are.

Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims
Lawyers for the Trump ally claim she was just sharing an opinion when she said the election was stolen using machines built to rig races for Hugo Chavez.

What lawsuit? I'll look it up for you, since you don't seem interested in the facts.

By the way...what the hell are you talking about "finishing the damn post"? How can I tell what you are typing? Get a grip Mr Trump.

EatTheRich

President
1. ? Generally, callers to talk radio shows give only their first name (I've never heard a last name given), and they're sometimes afraid to name businesses (or the radio station wont allow it). Well, we could dig into it a little deeper, and then what will you say if/when we get a last name for Susan, and name of the assisted living center she referred to ? And we DO have a name for the host of the radio show Dan O'Donnell, so for now , we DO have one proper name, as he is on record as stating all this information.

2. FALSE! As I already posted earlier, Sydney Powell leveled accusations at Dominion with screenshot evidence that was never examined. Forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst alleges proof of foreign interference and/or access in the election. It shows Dominion’s voting machine server connected to Iran, China and Serbia. Also, the analyst says records show Hong Kong Shanghai Bank became collateral agent for Dominion voting systems on Sept. 25, 2019. The declaration is contained in the lawsuit (with all proper names and places noted), filed by attorney Sidney Powell, and includes screen shots and a summary of the evidence.
1. One reason why “callers to talk radio shows” are not the most trustworthy sources of testimony.
2. If true ... was that one of the lawsuits thrown out because her claims were examined and found obviously false, or one of the ones thrown out because her claims didn’t support her position? Either way, Powell says anyone who took her arguments seriously must be nuts

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. One reason why “callers to talk radio shows” are not the most trustworthy sources of testimony.
2. If true ... was that one of the lawsuits thrown out because her claims were examined and found obviously false, or one of the ones thrown out because her claims didn’t support her position? Either way, Powell says anyone who took her arguments seriously must be nuts
Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims

So why the hell would a judge looking at her evidence in a court filing? Maybe he was a reasonable person?

protectionist

Governor
"Susan" is basically an anonymous source...regardless of her reasons. Her information is not verifiable. Why didn't anyone from that facility complain about having their votes stolen?

The Radio Host has no first hand knowledge and so is no more reliable than you are.

Lawyers for the Trump ally claim she was just sharing an opinion when she said the election was stolen using machines built to rig races for Hugo Chavez.

What lawsuit? I'll look it up for you, since you don't seem interested in the facts.

By the way...what the hell are you talking about "finishing the damn post"? How can I tell what you are typing? Get a grip Mr Trump.
According to the Dan O'Donnell account, some of them did complain, otherwise Susan would never have known, Also, these people are developmentally disabled. You understand that ?

You can tell what I am typing by allowing at least 10 minutes to go by, to allow for editing (finishing the post), instead of pouncing on it the second you see it appear, like you do.
Is this all you do in life ? I mean really ?

Also, I will not open leftist media source links. To me, a link from nbc doesn't exist.

protectionist

Governor
I'd say callers to talk shows trustworthiness can be based more on WHAT they say, than what their last name is.
The lawsuits were 1. Not thrown out....2. Not examined.....3. Not found false > this is because they were never examined.

I highly doubt that Sidney Powell said what you say she said. Sounds ridiculous. Sounds like typical leftist BS.

protectionist

Governor
1. Funny thing. All 62 lawsuits were tossed out, but you still think bringing them up is proof of something.
2. The shit about the four suit cases (ballot carriers)) from under tables has been debunked time and time again. There was a leak and water was coming in through the ceiling. They put the ballots into the carriers and under the tables to keep them dry. The republican Secretary of State and Gabe Sterling both addressed this.
3. "in one county"? Really? What county was it?
4. The privacy envelope that was shredded is blank...it has no value in auditing the election.
No, "tossed out" infers disqualified after being examined. None of the lawsuits were examined.

Please don't be assinine and talk about the idiotic "leak" line. Pheeeew! Couldnt hey come up with better one than that ? For you edification, only SOME of the ballots were hidden under the tables. What were the others ? Rubber coated ?

I'm not going to waste any more time with your lame objections. I'm dealing with 16 different threads here (you hadn't noticed ?) , and about that many in another forum.

protectionist

Governor
If we don't get a solid methodology of voter suppression soon, the 2022 election, as many before it, will be marred by illegal voting of illegal aliens. Nobody should be opposed to voter suppression of them, and when they do object, it clearly shows their attachment to election fraud, as a way to compensate for their candidates' unpopularity among the AMERICAN electorate, and the unpopularity of the Democrat party.

EatTheRich

President
I'd say callers to talk shows trustworthiness can be based more on WHAT they say, than what their last name is.
The lawsuits were 1. Not thrown out....2. Not examined.....3. Not found false > this is because they were never examined.

I highly doubt that Sidney Powell said what you say she said. Sounds ridiculous. Sounds like typical leftist BS.
In other words, your sole evidentiary criterion is “telling me what I want to hear.” Confirmation bias on top of willful ignorance.

Any time Powell, or anyone associated with Trump, who had standing to file suit went to court with purported evidence that was relevant to a specific remedy they were requesting from the court, the court examined their purported evidence and determined either it could not be confirmed or it could be proven false. Many of these courts were dominated by conservatives appointed by Trump, who made direct appeals to them to corruptly decide for him regardless of the facts and the law.

I was paraphrasing Powell, of course, but she said substantially just what I said, as has already been linked in this thread (a link you refused to read in order to maintain the ignorance which is the necessary standpoint for your position).

EatTheRich

President
If we don't get a solid methodology of voter suppression soon, the 2022 election, as many before it, will be marred by illegal voting of illegal aliens. Nobody should be opposed to voter suppression of them, and when they do object, it clearly shows their attachment to election fraud, as a way to compensate for their candidates' unpopularity among the AMERICAN electorate, and the unpopularity of the Democrat party.
Trump organized a lavishly-funded, open-ended fishing expedition to find evidence of aliens voting in 2016, and it folded in embarrassment after it turned up absolutely none.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, "tossed out" infers disqualified after being examined. None of the lawsuits were examined.

Please don't be assinine and talk about the idiotic "leak" line. Pheeeew! Couldnt hey come up with better one than that ? For you edification, only SOME of the ballots were hidden under the tables. What were the others ? Rubber coated ?

I'm not going to waste any more time with your lame objections. I'm dealing with 16 different threads here (you hadn't noticed ?) , and about that many in another forum.
nothing was hidden under the tables...video shows the absentee ballots being placed there....the water overflow is well documented.

Face it...even Sydnew says no reasonable person believed the dominion bullshit...you have nuthin...judges in 62 cases tossed them out...

write on

Senator
The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
Ok, I'll bite- given that apparently you don't know the use of their, there and they're.

I get it. You're feeling ignored and in need of attention, and are striking out at those that you were programmed to combat. About those that did you wrong- aka, liberals, democrats, the liz cheney's, and of what is left of the republican party---what exactly set you off? Was it your upbringing being taught to hate liberals, et al, or what?

Again, I think all of this is the need for attention- like your cult leader trump.

Amirite?

Take a deep breath and THINK before you answer.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Ok, I'll bite- given that apparently you don't know the use of their, there and they're.

I get it. You're feeling ignored and in need of attention, and are striking out at those that you were programmed to combat. About those that did you wrong- aka, liberals, democrats, the liz cheney's, and of what is left of the republican party---what exactly set you off? Was it your upbringing being taught to hate liberals, et al, or what?

Again, I think all of this is the need for attention- like your cult leader trump.

Amirite?

Take a deep breath and THINK before you answer.
No need to think about what you've written. You are upset that a conservative is kicking leftist ass in this forum, and you're having a mini-meltdown. You'll get over it.

As for your Democrat insanities, they weren't near this bad when I was a Democrat and Green, and voted for all the libs from McGovern to Obama (2008). You can be cured too, if you give it a try. :D

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
nothing was hidden under the tables...video shows the absentee ballots being placed there....the water overflow is well documented.

Face it...even Sydnew says no reasonable person believed the dominion bullshit...you have nuthin...judges in 62 cases tossed them out...
Oh "documented" is it ? HA HA HA. Well, that settles it, huh ?

Yes, poor soul. The ballots were hidden and THEN retrieved WHEN the Republicans were chased out and safely gone, from where they couldn't interfere with the FRAUD of those "ballots", 100% marked for Biden.

As for what Sydney Powell said, I already told you what she said ,and with > lawsuit, and there are screenshots + a summary of the evidence in it.

And I also already corrected you about your reckless use of the term "tossed out". I get tired of having to repeat myself. Also get tired of hearing things like "even Sydnew says...", without a shred of a link to back it.
My time is better spent in other threads with other posters. You're a waste.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
If you guys can go around repeating yourselves, so can I.

Status
Not open for further replies.