• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Moscow, Tehran Advance Plans for Iranian-Designed Drone Facility in Russia

Bugsy McGurk

President
Think about all the nations that signed on to the deal. Everyone was wrong? You say they refused inspectors, but the inspectors said the Iranians were in compliance.
Such facts are irrelevant in the minds of some, despite the horrible consequences of reneging on the deal, which I listed above.

Very strange.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Bullsh!t - Iran has been our enemy for ages and any time we loosen things up it helps them develop their nukes faster. We should be encouraging Israel to do even more to attack their nuke facilities. That deal with the centrifuges a few years back was great. It set them back years. We need more of that and less of the Neville Chamberlain crap.

Get it through your head - these people are our enemies - what part of "Death to America" don't you understand?
They understand "death to America" perfectly...in fact, they share that sentiment.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
They understand "death to America" perfectly...in fact, they share that sentiment.
It amazes me that anyone could be so stupid as to trust any of the Islamic countries. These people hate America. The last study I saw of AMERICAN Muslims show that a large percentage of them were OK with violence (terrorism) in defense of their religion.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who’s the “they”? Millions of Iranians are progressive people. The only thing they hate about America is people like Trump, who decided that the Trump rabble wanted him to further ostracize Iran and cause their people more economic harm. Those are the Iranians to whom the Iran nuke deal was designed to appeal, with the hope of “westernizing” Irananians.

But now? An absolute mess, which I summarized above.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It amazes me that anyone could be so stupid as to trust any of the Islamic countries. These people hate America. The last study I saw of AMERICAN Muslims show that a large percentage of them were OK with violence (terrorism) in defense of their religion.
Link?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Iran was doing exactly that while the agreement was in place.

Are you having trouble understanding "Death to America"?

Stop with the Neville Chamberlain crap - it didn't work then, it won't work now.
Bush and Cheney would be proud of your stance toward Iran.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Sorry - I cannot find any surveys on this subject currently - that is why I said "The last study I saw of AMERICAN Muslims show that a large percentage of them were OK with violence (terrorism) in defense of their religion. "

That was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

At that time the number was over 25%. Even recently we've seen plenty of Muslims going overseas to fight with ISIS and even last year we saw a Muslim terrorist attack Salman Rushie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who said trust them? That was the purpose of inspections. Now we have nothing and it is a fact that they have begun enriching uranium to far closer weapons grade than before.

Good job, Mr Trump. You replaced what you say was a flawed agreement with nothing at all.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Who’s the “they”? Millions of Iranians are progressive people. The only thing they hate about America is people like Trump, who decided that the Trump rabble wanted him to further ostracize Iran and cause their people more economic harm. Those are the Iranians to whom the Iran nuke deal was designed to appeal, with the hope of “westernizing” Irananians.

The left (obviously).

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sorry - I cannot find any surveys on this subject currently - that is why I said "The last study I saw of AMERICAN Muslims show that a large percentage of them were OK with violence (terrorism) in defense of their religion. "

That was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

At that time the number was over 25%. Even recently we've seen plenty of Muslims going overseas to fight with ISIS and even last year we saw a Muslim terrorist attack Salman Rushie.
It really isn’t fair, right PN? After all, none of these awful terrible Muslim countries have ever been targets of terrorism or aggression. Why are they so mean to normal white Jewdeo/Christian nations like the US and Israel? Biden should get on the ball and initiate another Mooselum ban in America like good old Donny did. Wasn’t it great seeing Margy, Kevin and Jimmy Jordan toss Ilan Omar off the foreign relations committee?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It really isn’t fair, right PN? After all, none of these awful terrible Muslim countries have ever been targets of terrorism or aggression. Why are they so mean to normal white Jewdeo/Christian nations like the US and Israel? Biden should get on the ball and initiate another Mooselum ban in America like good old Donny did. Wasn’t it great seeing Margy, Kevin and Jimmy Jordan toss Ilan Omar off the foreign relations committee?
Yet another topic on which you align perfectly, eh? What are the odds? :-/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The THEY are nitwits as YOU

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
May have something to do with not trusting their women to go anywhere unless a male family member is with them, they surely must be some short penis fvcks with jelousy issues.......and trust their male cousins :cool:

It's a good thing the Jew hating brother fornicator was removed from committee........didn't see this same crying when dems removed repubs from committees, how was it Obama said it, oh yeah, elections have consequences.

How is she allowed to go out without a male family member anywhere!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Imagine that, another guy who disagrees with you…..Shirtlifter or DNC paid agent.
I just keep thinking…any day now there will be just ONE issue where there’s some daylight between your take and the administration’s preferred narrative. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

Because I have HUNDREDS of disagreements on policy, conduct, candidate, statements made…on the conservative side. Ah well. Whatever.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I just keep thinking…any day now there will be just ONE issue where there’s some daylight between your take and the administration’s preferred narrative. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

Because I have HUNDREDS of disagreements on policy, conduct, candidate, statements made…on the conservative side. Ah well. Whatever.
I disagreed with Trumps unilateral decision to tear up the Iran deal. Thought it was counterproductive. Now the Iranians are working hand in glove with Putin’s murderous brigade. Pretty simple really.