• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Moscow, Tehran Advance Plans for Iranian-Designed Drone Facility in Russia

write on

Senator
It was a shitty deal. When it was originally made I supported it only after Colin Powell came out in favor of it. He believed in America even though he was a republican. But he was wrong on it. It meant nothing to the terrorists. They claimed to have complied but they still refused inspectors and critical times along the way.

Colin Powell was wrong - it was a bad deal and we should give ZERO ground to these people. They are our enemies.
Are you serious?

Powell knew the run up to the war and has since admitted fault.

And it continues when we have a Republican president.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Are you serious?

Powell knew the run up to the war and has since admitted fault.

And it continues when we have a Republican president.

The Iran deal was later. Poor Powell was probably the most respected Republican in the country when GW Moron and Darth Cheney used him to peddle their Iraq WDM lies. It completely destroyed Powell's credibility.

It was later that he supported teh Iran nuclear deal. Colin Powel was the only republican that I would have considered ever voting for President. But he did speak out in favor of the Iran nuke deal and that convinced me to support it. I did so reluctantly and time has proven that I was right in my initial thoughts. The Iranians are no better then the Taliban. The best we can ever hope to do with these people is live and let live. And we can't do that if they get their hands on nuclear weapons, We have already seen how our Muslim allies in Pakistan gave shelter to Osama bin Laden and helped North Korea get the bomb. And those were nominally our allies. With friends like these do we really need enemies?

write on

Senator
The Iran deal was later. Poor Powell was probably the most respected Republican in the country when GW Moron and Darth Cheney used him to peddle their Iraq WDM lies. It completely destroyed Powell's credibility.

It was later that he supported teh Iran nuclear deal. Colin Powel was the only republican that I would have considered ever voting for President. But he did speak out in favor of the Iran nuke deal and that convinced me to support it. I did so reluctantly and time has proven that I was right in my initial thoughts. The Iranians are no better then the Taliban. The best we can ever hope to do with these people is live and let live. And we can't do that if they get their hands on nuclear weapons, We have already seen how our Muslim allies in Pakistan gave shelter to Osama bin Laden and helped North Korea get the bomb. And those were nominally our allies. With friends like these do we really need enemies?
o_O

How has that nuke deal worked out since its destruction by Trump?

Are we better off blaming President Biden for Trump's inability to think of anyone else other than himself while he fleeces his adoring fans/electorate??

We're in the Twilight Zone

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

One of the very few correct moves that Donald Trump did while President was to cancel the nuclear treaty with Iran. Iran has been a blind spot for the Democrats for years. For some reason almost all Democrats believe that we can have normalized relations with the current leaders in Iran. This is just abject stupidity. Iran has been our enemy since the Shah was overthrown. Far from trying to make peace with them we should be doing everything in our power to remove the religious nutcases that run the country. (As a side note the democrats would be well served to do the same to the religious nutcases that run the GOP here in America)

Now we have the Iranians causing more trouble by supplying drones to Russia to be used to attack our allies. And what do you think Joe Biden will do about it? I'll tell you - exactly nothing. In fact it would come as no surprise to find out that Biden is actively working to restore a nuclear agreement with these terrorists that they have no intention of keeping.

Well - Joe - Whatcha gonna do?
I bet normalizing relations with Iran would lead them to be less friendly toward Russia.