• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Most recent incident of protesters run down should lead to second thoughts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's your opinion, and people in the black communities that live their lives feel differently than what you try to dictate to them. They believe that police aren't doing enough to stop crime in their communities, or offer alternatives to crime. They believe that people of authority are murdering their people and are tired of it. They believe that they are being discriminated against on a daily basis in this country.

I'm sure that they don't care much about your feelings on the matter telling them what their feelings should be. I could be wrong, but I bet that November will tell us a lot.
If he walks libs will cry for years as they did when Zimmerman walked

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Zimmerman is a murderer, but the evidence wasn’t there to convict. If the Denver (Aurora) and Minneapolis incidents don’t see convictions, get ready.

#BlackLivesMatter
I've been at the ready since the 60's

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know why you think systematic racism and black on black violence are mutually exclusive, but they aren't.
beause there is NO systematic racism and there's proof of black on black racism daily and especially on weekends (why else would blacks hate blacks so much)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Zimmerman was set upon and being beaten. Are you aware of that fact or do you find that attack defensible?
Prove it. The courts didn't prove that, but you somehow can?

I think you need to try and educate yourself on the extremely basic difference between 'innocent' and 'not guilty'.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I think you need to try and educate yourself on the extremely basic difference between 'innocent' and 'not guilty'.
So tell readers all about it_________________________________
w/your Black Power Avatar

why wasn't you at Stone Mountain?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you don’t know that basic info, look it up, son.
"son"...…………...you damn sure enough not old enough for be to be your "son" but you are young enough to be my "son" but last black woman I had sex with was over 50 years ago so you can't be my "son" thank God

Dino

Russian Asset

Did he assault him AFTER he was shot?? You apparently didn’t pay much attention to it. Of course when political agenda is all you have, what use is the truth?
You alleging he scratched his face and gouged his head after he shot Trayvon? Use that imagination and come up with your nonsensical alternative. Whatever it takes to justify the bullshit you’re trying to sell.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Did he assault him AFTER he was shot?? You apparently didn’t pay much attention to it. Of course when political agenda is all you have, what use is the truth?
You alleging he scratched his face and gouged his head after he shot Trayvon? Use that imagination and come up with your nonsensical alternative. Whatever it takes to justify the bullshit you’re trying to sell.
As most non-partisan, honest people, I allege that Trayvon was being harassed and stalked by Zimmerman. I allege that he was provoked and deserved an ass whooping. When the kid beat him up, where it likely would have ended, he murdered him. As I stated, there was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman, so I agree with the verdict. But you’re lying to yourself and others when you make statements as fact and not an opinion on which version happened, making you a typical, lying con. This was trash versus trash, but nobody should have been killed. A simple whooping would have been the end of it. Zimmerman continues to face punishment every day of his life, which is satisfying.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

The Travon Case was EASY- a media driven hysterical action.

Young black teen killed by 'George Zimmerman'

With a name like that- they figured it was some old white guy going nuts.

When the pics came out of Zimmerman all beat up a few hours later. The big 'oops' could be heard from newsrooms all over. So much so NBC had to edit a 911 call to project the oh so triggering R - word.

Had it been reported accurately and with patience- it would have been gone and forgotten inside 20 minutes.

But , that's not profitable to news outlets :)

zimmerman-backlash-continues-thanks-to-m

Dino

Russian Asset
As most non-partisan, honest people, I allege that Trayvon was being harassed and stalked by Zimmerman. I allege that he was provoked and deserved an ass whooping. When the kid beat him up, where it likely would have ended, he murdered him. As I stated, there was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman, so I agree with the verdict. But you’re lying to yourself and others when you make statements as fact and not an opinion on which version happened, making you a typical, lying con. This was trash versus trash, but nobody should have been killed. A simple whooping would have been the end of it. Zimmerman continues to face punishment every day of his life, which is satisfying.
You’re absurd. He tried to keep his eye on a person he thought suspicious. For this you think he deserved to have his ass kicked and lay back and accept that? Completely ridiculous and the law absolutely disagrees with you. And thank God it does. Your nation if you dictated the rules would be horrendous. Random teen beatings and no way to defend yourself would be the norm. Good thinking!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You’re absurd. He tried to keep his eye on a person he thought suspicious. For this you think he deserved to have his ass kicked and lay back and accept that? Completely ridiculous and the law absolutely disagrees with you. And thank God it does. Your nation if you dictated the rules would be horrendous. Random teen beatings and no way to defend yourself would be the norm. Good thinking!
Oh he "kept an eye" on him. LMAO...and you're calling somebody absurd? That's classic...