• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mr. President, What is a "TAX KIKE?"

LeilaniMP

Empress

Tampa (Schnittshow.com) –The latest gaffe from President Obama is a bit more curious than most.

Speaking today at a White House forum on job “insourcing”, Obama reiterated his desire to see Congress extend the payroll tax holiday for a full year.

In making his statement, Obama stammered, referring to the tax holiday as a “tax kike”.

“Kike” is a derogatory term used to slur Jews. Its origins date back to Ellis Island.

Should we read something into this slip of the tongue?

Nationally sydicated talk show host, Todd Schnitt, wants to see whether the media will devote as much attention to Obama's gaffe as they did of Rick Santorum's "mmbligh" gaffe. [Article/Video of Santorum]

Listen to the President’s statement below:

Read more: http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124415&article=9601763#ixzz1jBkTYTq7

No. That's why ya just gotta laugh it off. They are in bed with O'bungle, he can do no wrong. Besides, he prolly really didn't say that, W snuck in and altered the tape.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Tampa (Schnittshow.com) –The latest gaffe from President Obama is a bit more curious than most.

Speaking today at a White House forum on job “insourcing”, Obama reiterated his desire to see Congress extend the payroll tax holiday for a full year.

In making his statement, Obama stammered, referring to the tax holiday as a “tax kike”.

“Kike” is a derogatory term used to slur Jews. Its origins date back to Ellis Island.

Should we read something into this slip of the tongue?

Nationally sydicated talk show host, Todd Schnitt, wants to see whether the media will devote as much attention to Obama's gaffe as they did of Rick Santorum's "mmbligh" gaffe. [Article/Video of Santorum]

Listen to the President’s statement below:

Read more: http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124415&article=9601763#ixzz1jBkTYTq7
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rolleyes::loco::crazy::bored::puke::drama:

Jen

Senator
Sounded like he said "kike" to me.............. not good. I mean, if Santorum's "bluh" was "black" then YEP Obama should be nailed as a racist. Not a surprise that he hates Jews.

Bo-4

Senator
Sounded like he said "kike" to me.............. not good. I mean, if Santorum's "bluh" was "black" then YEP Obama should be nailed as a racist. Not a surprise that he hates Jews.
LOL Jen, Sanitarium DEFINITELY said (and meant) BLACK!!

Council Member
trying to keep the two words in play, if could get to be kinda tongue twisting to say cut and hike and not make a slight mistake of putting the two together, but rest assured Obama wasn't doing anything to piss off Jewish people on purpose or by accident.