• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Multiple 'patients' reported at nashville mass shooting

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Never been a fan of waterfowl...never found a good way to cook it. Although, I never tried any on my smoker.

I do love a good mess of crappie though...
Chef at a restaurant nearby said he cooks duck by putting it in a plastic bag and then in boiling water to extract the fat. His roast duck is amazing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“There was a door that was entered. All doors were locked, to our understanding, and how exactly she got in, at this point, is still under investigation,” Drake said.

It's not like there were no security measures in place. She breached them somehow.
Video shows she blasted the glass in the door out and climbed through.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They did.
So confusing, after ice cream part as I posted of was shown
Now I'm reading the shooter had seven (7) Legal guns so he/she passed seven (7) Background checks! If he/she wanted to die WHY take 3 kids and 3 adults with he/her?

now this

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So confusing, after ice cream part as I posted of was shown
Now I'm reading the shooter had seven (7) Legal guns so he/she passed seven (7) Background checks! If he/she wanted to die WHY take 3 kids and 3 adults with he/her?

So Patton should have taken an action. She did not ... And there is where the focus of preventing should be

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Chef at a restaurant nearby said he cooks duck by putting it in a plastic bag and then in boiling water to extract the fat. His roast duck is amazing.
I can see how rendering the fat from the meat could take away some of the taste I don't care for.

I butcher my own deer and remove all the fat, tendons, and silver skin. Most people actually mistake it for beef.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I can see how rendering the fat from the meat could take away some of the taste I don't care for.

I butcher my own deer and remove all the fat, tendons, and silver skin. Most people actually mistake it for beef.
I add pork fat to my deer meat due to be lacking enough fat to cook it correct

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I add pork fat to my deer meat due to be lacking enough fat to cook it correct
I'll mix deer with beef...cubed I mix with stew meat...burger I mix about 70/30 with hamburger. For my summer sausage, I do straight deer meat...don't mix anything with it.