• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Multiple 'patients' reported at nashville mass shooting

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate the empathy...
I live pretty close to the water, spend a lot of time at Lake Whitney, Texas in the summer and was an avid fisherman/wateterfowl hunter for a big chunk of my life. Boating accidents are almost always tragic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think they're still trying to figure that out. Meanwhile the white house, along with numerous others will pretend that it's the gun that's at fault, to help pass the time
I've heard now she was 28
of course the guns followed her there like pets!

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I live pretty close to the water, spend a lot of time at Lake Whitney, Texas in the summer and was an avid fisherman/wateterfowl hunter for a big chunk of my life. Boating accidents are almost always tragic.
Never been a fan of waterfowl...never found a good way to cook it. Although, I never tried any on my smoker.

I do love a good mess of crappie though...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. FOX did it again.
Absolutely. A complete garbage piece even excising his explanation which was let me speak to the children briefly first. Then he respectfully and solemnly addressed the significant issues pertaining to the violence of yesterday

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dude. You gotta stop posting just links from FOX and trusting what they say in the headlines. Phil busted 'em. Chris Christie should be ashamed of himself again.
Yeah, I acted stupidly on that one, I should have watched it

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
is 28 years old a teenager ? geezus.........
I guess that depends on if he was a she or she was a he and first reports reported shooter was a "teen"

Now, you get to work so you can pay posters on SS to post........gettoit

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that depends on if he was a she or she was a he and first reports reported shooter was a "teen"

Now, you get to work so you can pay posters on SS to post........gettoit
Where do all you guys get paid to post? I could use a side gig

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where do all you guys get paid to post? I could use a side gig
SD said yesterday he was tired of paying members on SS to post here, hit him up for payment, for some reason my check must be lost in the mail.