• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My Art Gallery - Paintings & Drawings

protectionist

Governor
The website is artpal.com/cats2475, and the gallery name is Bert Emanuel. You can go the the website, or just look at the art right here >>>

1659475017475.png

Bert Emanuel

Bert Emanuel
Art gallery of Bert Emanuel. Buy Paintings & Prints, Drawings & Illustration.
www.artpal.com
www.artpal.com/cats2475

1659499082652.png Rolling Stones

1659499150214.png Bluegrass Garden

1659499243062.png
Violin - Double Stops

1659499298078.png
Mandolin - Double Stops

1659499475097.png
Tampa Bay -Moonlight

1659499540432.png Spirits - thoughts/feelings

1659499587185.png
Twilight - San Francisco Bay

1659499653953.png Snowy Cabin

1659499701313.png
Seawall Fishing - Bellair Beach Park

1659499750829.png

Dunedin Pier - Morning

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
If anyone isn't familiar with the term "Double-Stops", it is 2 notes played simultaneously, blended harmoniously. The paintings show these as 2 different colored dots (the notes) connected by a bar. The colors of the dots meet each other in the center of the bar, and form a new (blended) color.

Examples >>
red + yellow = orange
red + blue = purple

There is even a video that goes with the mandolin double stops painting, with me playing the double stops, so you can HEAR what you are seeing. I am planning to do a video for the violin painting too, and other videos of other music paintings, creating an entire new dimension in art

protectionist

Governor
Some people told me I should go to Denmark (my mother's birthplace), and go to Mexico & Belize (paternal grandparents immigrated from), and do paintings there.

Nah! I just paint whatever is on my mind.

protectionist

Governor
String Quartet - 2 violins, 1 viola, and a cello.

African Wildlife - A giraffe, a flock of African lovebird parrots, and 2 Gemsbok Oryx Gazelles (aka "lion-killers)

Angles & Curves - sharp angles on the left side. Rounded curves on the right.

Eclectus Parrots - Green male on the left. Red/Blue/Purple female on the right. They reside in tropical rainforests of New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, and north tip of Australia.

Bearded Guitarist - playing a hollow body electric in a nightclub.

Violin & 2 Mandolins - Violin, oval hole mandolin, and F-hole mandolin.

Buddies - cat & dog peacefully resting together.

protectionist

Governor
Nice that I got a few "Thanks" on a couple of the posts , but I really was looking for a bit more interest in art than what has been shown here after a year + 6 months. Sometimes people present their perspectives on the pictures, and they provide ideas for new paintings.