• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My crystal ball tells me Mitt Romney will be the next President,

Barbella

Senator
unless a miracle happens and the economy improves drastically in the next 10 months or so....which, the way things are going, WOULD be a miracle.

Like it or not.

:)

Jen

Senator
Or unless the Obama lie machine is able to convince enough sheeple that the economy has improved.

at1_gstatic_com_images_fe6334644a0c58c46e1377c71f4c9dd9._.jpg

Barbella

Senator
Hmmmm.....nah. The power of Twitter makes it much harder to pull the wool over people's eyes than in the "olden days"...LOL

Spamature

President
unless a miracle happens and the economy improves drastically in the next 10 months or so....which, the way things are going, WOULD be a miracle.

Like it or not.

You mean like the UE rate dropping below where it was before the president inherited ?

Because that would be a distinct possibility. Nov 2010 it was 9.8% Nov 2011 it was 8.7%.

If it does that again this year it the rate would be 7.6% by Nov 2012.

Which is only slightly higher than it was before the Bush Republican Wall Street crash.

GordonGecko

President
You mean like the UE rate dropping below where it was before the president inherited ?

Because that would be a distinct possibility. Nov 2010 it was 9.8% Nov 2011 it was 8.7%.

If it does that again this year it the rate would be 7.6% by Nov 2012.

Which is only slightly higher than it was before the Bush Republican Wall Street crash.
And on a similar "glide-path" to what happened in the "Reagan Recovery" in the early 80s.

Lapcat

Governor
As long as it's not the Putz-In-Chief for another four years, I'm ok with that.

I've learned to "settle" for less since Obama's arrival.

Like it or not.

GordonGecko

President
As long as it's not the Putz-In-Chief for another four years, I'm ok with that.

I've learned to "settle" for less since Obama's arrival.
Lapcat, if you could push a button and make unemployment go to 25% and gas prices go to $8 a gallon....to insure that the President would not be re-elected...you'd push it, wouldn't you?

GordonGecko

President
:nod:Absolutely. You do hang on every word from MSNBC, don't you? That's so nice. It shows!
Jen, if every other news source BUT Fox News said the economy had improved....you wouldn't believe it if Fox remained silent on the issue, would you?

Council Member
Hmmmm.....nah. The power of Twitter makes it much harder to pull the wool over people's eyes than in the "olden days"...LOL
Your not that lady who ran for office that had to deny they are a witch are you Barbie? But really that statement you have above, how can you write something that you can't seem to believe yourself as you continue to try to pull the wool over the peoples eyes.

Council Member
Jen are any of your kids unemployed, are you unemployed? You seem to think were doing so bad, are you in that boat.

Jen

Senator
Everyone here is employed. Why do you seek to make the obvious state of the union personal to me? Why do you think it's any of your business?

Jen are any of your kids unemployed, are you unemployed? You seem to think were doing so bad, are you in that boat.

Council Member
It's a big topic of your conversation about others out here, but we can't make an inquiry as to what your life is like.

A little testy aren't you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lapcat, if you could push a button and make unemployment go to 25% and gas prices go to $8 a gallon....to insure that the President would not be re-elected...you'd push it, wouldn't you?
'O' wants $7 gas..........google it if any doubt