• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My crystal ball tells me Mitt Romney will be the next President,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's a big topic of your conversation about others out here, but we can't make an inquiry as to what your life is like.

A little testy aren't you.
6-8's have a doctor check ya fingures.............se3ems they full of cancer.............

Bee

Council Member
Or unless the Obama lie machine is able to convince enough sheeple that the economy has improved.

at1_gstatic_com_images_fe6334644a0c58c46e1377c71f4c9dd9._.jpg
I thought I recognized several posters of the lib persuasion in that photo! There's reppy the first one facing the camera to the right.

Council Member
You know what Dawg, I may not be as good of a typer as you, and your IQ is most likey higher, but your still just an ordinary republican that has little class like the rest of your party.

If you don't like my typing then don't read it, you don't care anyway.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You know what Dawg, I may not be as good of a typer as you, and your IQ is most likey higher, but your still just an ordinary republican that has little class like the rest of your party.

If you don't like my typing then don't read it, you don't care anyway.
Was that an "insult"..........."ordinary republican"...........think I' do as libs do and report this insult............

"little class" also an "insult"...............