• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My man Rick is on a serious ROLLLL!!!

Bo-4

Senator
Santorum stepped up the mic like a STUD last night.

Did he choke? No.

Did he let loose with a Dean Scream? No.

Did he say anything really dumb? No.

He was confident, articulate, charming and funny. Huge win (even if he did lose by 8 votes to a guy who can't crack the 25% barrier).

I just contributed to his campaign. :heh:

Onward Christian Soldier!!

The idea is that the state doesn't have rights to limit individuals' wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire. -Rick Santorum

a30.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lx9chxUvdz1r3e115o1_400.jpg

GordonGecko

President
Unfortunately, I feel he'll just be used as Romney's stalking horse against Newt in South Carolian...keep the "anti-Mitt" divided, even hope Santorum wins it over Newt with Mitt as 2nd.

Then once they're finished with Gingrich, the RNC pulls out the long knives to knock Ricky out, because they know he's a "male Bachmann".

Bo-4

Senator
Unfortunately, I feel he'll just be used as Romney's stalking horse against Newt in South Carolian...keep the "anti-Mitt" divided, even hope Santorum wins it over Newt with Mitt as 2nd.

Then once they're finished with Gingrich, the RNC pulls out the long knives to knock Ricky out, because they know he's a "male Bachmann".
I say he WINS in South Carolina!! And that even the lowly Newt will finish ahead of Mitt.

*I remind you that i missed the exact finishing order last night by 9 lousy votes! :D

GordonGecko

President
I say he WINS in South Carolina!! And that even the lowly Newt will finish ahead of Mitt.

*I remind you that i missed the exact finishing order last night by 9 lousy votes! :D
I'm sure Romney is HOPING so, Bo. Little Ricky is no real threat to him going into further Primaries. The idea that a majority of EVEN REPUBLICAN voters will vote for a guy who wants to allow the outlawing of contraception and who decisively lost his last election, to become their Nominee....is a fantasy.

Citizen

Council Member
"The idea is that the state doesn't have rights to limit individuals' wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire. -Rick Santorum"

You actually like that statement?

Bo-4

Senator
"The idea is that the state doesn't have rights to limit individuals' wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire. -Rick Santorum"

You actually like that statement?
LOVE it Cit.. here's another gem!

The decision he made with Usama bin Laden was a tactical decision. It wasn't a strategic decision. The strategic decision was made by President Bush to go after him. What President Obama has done on his watch, the issues that have come up while he's been president, he's gotten it wrong strategically every single time. -Rick Santorum