• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My opinion on what is behind the "scale" of these protest.

Spamature

President
Left wingers loot and riot under Obama......blame the right
Left wingers loot and riot under Trump.....still blame the right.

Right on cue. Your people are evil.
Groups outside of the White House under Obama.

Groups outside of the White House under Trump

ENOUGH SAID !

Jack4freedom

Governor
I've very much enjoyed seeing left wing companies like Nike and Starbucks being looted and destroyed by the very people they've coddled and apologized for for years. They deserve it. I hope they rebuild and it happens again.
Yep, Nike and Starbucks are down for the count....It’s all over. They lost 100 pairs of shoes and a bunch of socks too. Starbucks is on the verge of bankruptcy too. 8 broken windows and 5 baskets full of assorted sweeteners are gone for good. I am sure these evil left wing companies will come crawling back to Trump and beg for the money to claw their way back and pledge their undying loyalty to the grand Orange King and the noble GOP.

Spamature

President
You do recall reading top posts about “the scale” of the huge, widespread Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011, right? Violence, looting, taking squats on squad cars from coast to coast.

You remember those posts decrying where the buck stops, yes? YES?!?.

Riiiight. Same old thing. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...
I remember you being quite angry when I pointed out that Obama biggest failure to date back then was income inequality. You were upset that I didn't give you the vitriol and venom you wanted.

Spamature

President
Nothing but a pure crock of shit. The left is responsible for all the bad shit and everyone knows it. This will all show in the coming election. Can you say landslide!
Crock of shit ?
How so ? Or are you just babbling to be babbling with no thought behind it other than the them vs us mentality that has been drilled into your head ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I remember you being quite angry when I pointed out that Obama biggest failure to date back then was income inequality. You were upset that I didn't give you the vitriol and venom you wanted.
That wasn't Obama's BIGGEST failure and his BIGGEST failure you never mentioned:

Why didn't you point that out?

Spamature

President
That wasn't Obama's BIGGEST failure and his BIGGEST failure you never mentioned:

Why didn't you point that out?
I suppose in your rush you didn't read this part part of the post .
to date back then
This discussion between myself and Rick took place prior to the outcome of the conflict in Libya.

I will forgive you for your mistake.

Crock of shit ?
How so ? Or are you just babbling to be babbling with no thought behind it other than the them vs us mentality that has been drilled into your head ?
No, it's well thought out. Left wing (mostly white) terrorists are currently looting and burning poor, black neighborhoods, while the Democrats who run the states, cities, and police departments where it's happening stand by idly (or actively encourage the terrorists, in the case of Bill DeBlasio), and the media and their stooges (i.e. you) cheer it on from the sidelines.

Thank you.
Editing other peoples' posts is cowardly and dishonest. But your dodge is great evidence of the shame you feel for cheering the destruction of poor, black lives and neighborhoods.

Left wing (mostly white) terrorists are currently looting and burning poor, black neighborhoods, while the Democrats who run the states, cities, and police departments where it's happening stand by idly (or actively encourage the terrorists, in the case of Bill DeBlasio), and the media and their stooges (i.e. you) cheer it on from the sidelines.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Editing other peoples' posts is cowardly and dishonest. But your dodge is great evidence of the shame you feel for cheering the destruction of poor, black lives and neighborhoods.

Left wing (mostly white) terrorists are currently looting and burning poor, black neighborhoods, while the Democrats who run the states, cities, and police departments where it's happening stand by idly (or actively encourage the terrorists, in the case of Bill DeBlasio), and the media and their stooges (i.e. you) cheer it on from the sidelines.
Libs edit often

They don't care they burnt the schools where kids were getting free meals or neighborhoods are destroyed and people needing meds and food have no where to purchase any.

Spamature

President

I did not edit it. I used the reply function and skipped responding to your personal attacks.

Libs edit often

They don't care they burnt the schools where kids were getting free meals or neighborhoods are destroyed and people needing meds and food have no where to purchase any.
They do care, though. They wanted this to happen. It's not an accident that the neighborhoods and businesses that have been destroyed were ones that were owned by and served poor black people. That was the whole point. In order for the Democrats to remain in power, these people must be kept poor, dependent, angry, and humiliated.

When they got a little too "uppity" for their Democrat masters (i.e. low unemployment, thriving economy, etc. under Trump), well, the Democrats released the white shock troops on them to burn them back into despair. That's why shitbags like De Blasio and Garcetti are standing by idly while the black neighborhoods burn. They LOVE it.