• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My opinion on what is behind the "scale" of these protest.

Spamature

President
What we have is almost a perfect example on how to mismanage a national crisis. Because much of the effort that was made on the state level to contain this pandemic have been lost on the nation level with these large crowds of people in close contact with each other.

People, especially young people, have been locked up for two months. Supposedly while the nation's leader was going to do what the leadership in many countries have done. Which is to formulate a plan to get things back to normal. He failed miserably at that task and it was a incoherent and chaotic mess and the effort that should have gone on, on the national level like other nations with competent leadership has been left to wither and die from neglect. Trump doesn't even meet with Pandemic Task Force anymore according the Dr. Fauci.

All of a sudden there is a big media event at the same time there are no public events, no movies, no bars or nightclubs or parties, no sporting events or concerts. In a very real way the circus has come to town to break the boredom and give idle hands a purpose and the human connection and contact that has been absent in the preceding months. The very worst thing a leader could do in this situation is to divide the people into teams and give cause to the chaos.

But when you have the worst leader you have ever had this is exactly what should have expected him to do.

voyager

4Q2247365
If you look in the Dictionary for the definition of the term Loose Cannon you will find a picture of Trump. Things can only get worse.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
But when you have the worst leader you have ever had this is exactly what should have expected him to do.
Especially if a president/leader is treating his time in office as if it were a reality TV show. :(

I've very much enjoyed seeing left wing companies like Nike and Starbucks being looted and destroyed by the very people they've coddled and apologized for for years. They deserve it. I hope they rebuild and it happens again.

Spamature

President
I've very much enjoyed seeing left wing companies like Nike and Starbucks being looted and destroyed by the very people they've coddled and apologized for for years. They deserve it. I hope they rebuild and it happens again.
I hoped after all of this time the word deplorable was not lost on you.

Sadly it was.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What we have is almost a perfect example on how to mismanage a national crisis. Because much of the effort that was made on the state level to contain this pandemic have been lost on the nation level with these large crowds of people in close contact with each other.

People, especially young people, have been locked up for two months. Supposedly while the nation's leader was going to do what the leadership in many countries have done. Which is to formulate a plan to get things back to normal. He failed miserably at that task and it was a incoherent and chaotic mess and the effort that should have gone on, on the national level like other nations with competent leadership has been left to wither and die from neglect. Trump doesn't even meet with Pandemic Task Force anymore according the Dr. Fauci.

All of a sudden there is a big media event at the same time there are no public events, no movies, no bars or nightclubs or parties, no sporting events or concerts. In a very real way the circus has come to town to break the boredom and give idle hands a purpose and the human connection and contact that has been absent in the preceding months. The very worst thing a leader could do in this situation is to divide the people into teams and give cause to the chaos.

Imagine that...Trump as the very locus of yet another issue. Did you think there is a single sentient being here who did not know you would weaponize protests and looting the way you do every. other. single. thing. on. earth?

Trump is inarguably awful. But lefties here are beneath even cartoon depiction.

Russia, then Ukraine. A virus. California wildfires. Hurricanes (as in “Trump is complicit in hurricanes”). McDonald’s burgers served to college kids. Two scoops of ice cream when others received one. A murderous Minneapolis cop. Protests. Looting. There is no end to your diseased screeds.

The sad thing is, there is no composed, reasoned internet lefty demographic to keep the truly deranged in check. Cockeyed internet loons is all you’ve got. When nutcase racists and antisemite kooks post here, there are several normal, decent, well-adjusted conservatives to lay into them - whether it is a lefty extremist like AIL or more righty ones like Lance Freeman or that “Truth...” guy. Not on the left, though. Nope. When you cranks go off all half-cocked...one eye undoubtedly twitching as you pound out written lunatic bilge... you are either greeted with silence (from the lesser deranged lefty) or thumbs up from the legions of fellow tongue-chewing shut-ins.

Crazy. Flat out.

Colorforms

Senator
If you owned a business, would you rebuild in an area in which it was burned down by left wing animals?

There is a reason Ferguson hasn't recovered yet.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LOL! Yep, you're absolutely right - we failed to instill enough fear in the hoi polloi.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You and the other terrorists are the deplorables. The world just saw it all happen.
You do recall reading top posts about “the scale” of the huge, widespread Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011, right? Violence, looting, taking squats on squad cars from coast to coast.

You remember those posts decrying where the buck stops, yes? YES?!?.

Riiiight. Same old thing. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Spamature

President
Imagine that...Trump as the very locus of yet another issue. Did you think there is a single sentient being here who did not know you would weaponize protests and looting the way you do every. other. single. thing. on. earth?
Trump is inarguably awful. But lefties here are beneath even cartoon depiction.
I see you came to this thread to cry that I am being mean to Trump.

Glad you decided to ahead and let it out instead of holding it in.

Russia, then Ukraine. A virus. California wildfires. Hurricanes (as in “Trump is complicit in hurricanes”). McDonald’s burgers served to college kids. Two scoops of ice cream when others received one. A murderous Minneapolis cop. Protests. Looting. There is no end to your diseased screeds.
Since we are supposed to post about the topic and not the poster. I will respond with the following.

It was his own administration that investigated him in regards to Russia.

He was impeached for his action concerning the Ukraine and most of his jury either voted to convict him or publicly stated that he was guilty.

He is afraid of being poisoned by someone with a grudge against him. Hence his foisting fast food on WH visitors.

The sad thing is, there is no composed, reasoned internet lefty demographic to keep the truly deranged in check. Cockeyed internet loons is all you’ve got. When nutcase racists and antisemite kooks post here, there are several normal, decent, well-adjusted conservatives to lay into them - whether it is a lefty extremist like AIL or more righty ones like Lance Freeman or that “Truth...” guy.
And somehow you think your rant here in this thread is different from theirs ?

Not on the left, though. Nope. When you cranks go off all half-cocked...one eye undoubtedly twitching as you pound out written lunatic bilge... you are either greeted with silence (from the lesser deranged lefty) or thumbs up from the legions of fellow tongue-chewing shut-ins.
Good lord, listen to yourself sometimes. You really should at least try once to use some of that "introspection" you go on and on about.

Crazy. Flat out.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I see you came to this thread to cry that I am being mean to Trump.

Glad you decided to ahead and let it out instead of holding it in.

Since we are supposed to post about the topic and not the poster. I will respond with the following.

It was his own administration that investigated him in regards to Russia.

He was impeached for his action concerning the Ukraine and most of his jury either voted to convict him or publicly stated that he was guilty.

He is afraid of being poisoned by someone with a grudge against him. Hence his foisting fast food on WH visitors.

And somehow you think your rant here in this thread is different from theirs ?

Good lord, listen to yourself sometimes. You really should at least try once to use some of that "introspection" you go on and on about.

Crazy. Flat out.
Likewise, every sentient person here knew fully that you would follow up your deranged screed with another self-unaware offering. I did post quite specifically about your post. I really don't care that your singular mission in this forum every day is to tie every negative event in the USA - and many outside it - to Trump. If you consider that to be the behavior of a productive, normal person so be it. You may feel free to "be mean to Trump" to your...uhhh… heart's content.

This is very abnormal stuff though - and there is never a single lefty to course correct. Not one, not ever. Very frequently, when a righty posts bizarre, over the top stuff...several conservatives post directly to him that he has jumped the shark. I even named a few names. There are actually a couple more I did not name. That's ok. As I have noted dozens and dozens of times, introspection, good faith, and reciprocity are traits that a certain posting demographic lacks. These aren't valued. Neither are truth, accuracy. Certainly any notion of fairness or consistency is abhorred. So...here we are. The countdown again begins. What will be next issue or event to exploit...to be attributed directly to Trump? A flailing bee population? Rising rates of autism? Sun spots? The world is your oyster.

Spamature

President
LOL! Yep, you're absolutely right - we failed to instill enough fear in the hoi polloi.
Have you seen the graphs for new infections and deaths in other countries ?

Go make your own comparisons and then come back and claim our national leader did a good job in handling the pandemic.

Spamature

President
I really don't care that your singular mission in this forum every day is to tie every negative event in the USA - and many outside it - to Trump.
Actually it's your main focus. You really seem to have a need to defend him here, regardless of what you claim in your post. Apparently your only defense is striking out at others with as much vitriol as you can muster as you did even in this reply to me.

You actually haven't made any effort to counter what I said. So apparently you agree with it, but your really need is to take a stab at me. I knew when I said I would give you guys back what you gave for 8 yrs that I might encounter some resentment. But boy are righties a touchy group when it comes to taking the medicine they so gleefully dished out.

Also this Trump like patting yourself on the back for something you didn't do, in regards to introspection, needs to end.

Thank you for your time.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Actually it's your main focus. You really seem to have a need to defend him here, regardless of what you claim in your post. Apparently your only defense is striking out at others with as much vitriol as you can muster as you did even in this reply to me.

You actually haven't made any effort to counter what I said. So apparently you agree with it, but your really need is to take a stab at me. I knew when I said I would give you guys back what you gave for 8 yrs that I might encounter some resentment. But boy are righties a touchy group when it comes to taking the medicine they so gleefully dished out.

Also this Trump like patting yourself on the back for something you didn't do, in regards to introspection, needs to end.

Thank you for your time.
There's no defense for Trump - the man you lefties put in office by nominating practically the only ogre on the globe who could render him nationally viable. No, I do not defend him at all. Normal people don't think that even BAD guys need to be defended from cheese burgers, ice cream cones, and wildfires. While I am sorry that my observing this very clear pattern of derangement causes you some small level of discomfort, we both know you will revisit this precise practice in every post. You can't not do it. And...I don't care. I just felt like pointing out the crazy. Now that I've done so, I'll leave you to savor it. Have a nice evening.

You do recall reading top posts about “the scale” of the huge, widespread Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011, right? Violence, looting, taking squats on squad cars from coast to coast.

You remember those posts decrying where the buck stops, yes? YES?!?.

Riiiight. Same old thing. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...
Like the children they are, the left will never take responsibility for their own disastrous actions. They'll blame the dog, just like the typical 4 year old.

Mick

The Right is always right

Left wingers loot and riot under Obama......blame the right
Left wingers loot and riot under Trump.....still blame the right.

Right on cue. What's the common denominator in it all? Lefty's destruction. Your people are evil.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
There's no defense for Trump - the man you lefties put in office by nominating practically the only ogre on the globe who could render him nationally viable. No, I do not defend him at all. Normal people don't think that even BAD guys need to be defended from cheese burgers, ice cream cones, and wildfires. While I am sorry that my observing this very clear pattern of derangement causes you some small level of discomfort, we both know you will revisit this precise practice in every post. You can't not do it. And...I don't care. I just felt like pointing out the crazy. Now that I've done so, I'll leave you to savor it. Have a nice evening.
No you just strike out at others because you know you can't defend him. You've even deluded yourself to the point where you now blame his ascendance on anyone but your fellow righties who chose him over 17 other candidates by a WIDE MARGIN and then actually went into the voting booth and pulled the lever for their teabagger messiah one election day. While the vast majority of Americans did not. But so goes the delusion you folks have settled on.

Now stop crying and swallow your medicine like a big boy.

Okay ?