• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My safe word is "Pineapple juice", lol

freyasman

Senator
What did he taser him for?
As far as I can tell, he did it to make sure the guy wouldn't fight when he moved in to cuff him. Ask any cop and they'll tell you, the most dangerous moment is when you get the first cuff on.... that's when the fight will start. That guy was out there by himself (except for the cameraman, who clearly wasn't there to help him apprehend skips) and had to cuff a guy who was young, looked fairly athletic, was most likely high as fvck, and may well be the single most un-intimidated individual I've ever seen, LOL. He didn't want to have to fight him, so he gave him a little zap as a preventative measure, I think.
Now if a LEO did that shit, he would get the living shit sued out of him, but did you see the back of this guy's body armor? He's not a cop, he's a bounty hunter. That's probably why he's alone as well, because a cop would have called for help before trying to cuff that guy.

As far as I can tell, he did it to make sure the guy wouldn't fight when he moved in to cuff him. Ask any cop and they'll tell you, the most dangerous moment is when you get the first cuff on.... that's when the fight will start. That guy was out there by himself (except for the cameraman, who clearly wasn't there to help him apprehend skips) and had to cuff a guy who was young, looked fairly athletic, was most likely high as fvck, and may well be the single most un-intimidated individual I've ever seen, LOL. He didn't want to have to fight him, so he gave him a little zap as a preventative measure, I think.
Now if a LEO did that shit, he would get the living shit sued out of him, but did you see the back of this guy's body armor? He's not a cop, he's a bounty hunter. That's probably why he's alone as well, because a cop would have called for help before trying to cuff that guy.
Yeh ----- but he didn't look as though he was trouble, just funny ---- still I get it.

There was a program on a Scotsman who became a US bounty hunter on TV the other day - he was in Virginia - a strange life.

freyasman

Senator
Yeh ----- but he didn't look as though he was trouble, just funny ---- still I get it.

There was a program on a Scotsman who became a US bounty hunter on TV the other day - he was in Virginia - a strange life.
When you're pointing a taser at a guy and he doesn't get even a little bit concerned, then you have to wonder a bit. And all the rambling crazy talk is often a tactic used to distract, to try and see if the guy will drop his guard. I would have been very careful with that guy too.

When you're pointing a taser at a guy and he doesn't get even a little bit concerned, then you have to wonder a bit. And all the rambling crazy talk is often a tactic used to distract, to try and see if the guy will drop his guard. I would have been very careful with that guy too.
He said 'please don't taser me' - it isn't my world Frey - I get it but from the outside it seemed harsh. But he didn't seemed too bothered by it so yes he musta been off his head.

He was funny

freyasman

Senator
He said 'please don't taser me' - it isn't my world Frey - I get it but from the outside it seemed harsh. But he didn't seemed too bothered by it so yes he musta been off his head.

He was funny
He said; "That shit stings...." , which tells you has been tased before. Which most likely means he gave someone a reason to tase him, such as resisting arrest. And if he's done it once, he might do it again.
I am very critical of cops when they use excessive force, but I at least know what "excessive force" actually is, versus all the folks who base their opinions on their own ignorant beliefs of how things should, and do happen.
This guy was funny as hell.... but he also could have been extremely dangerous, especially to a guy who was out there alone. I would have been careful too.

He said; "That shit stings...." , which tells you has been tased before. Which most likely means he gave someone a reason to tase him, such as resisting arrest. And if he's done it once, he might do it again.
I am very critical of cops when they use excessive force, but I at least know what "excessive force" actually is, versus all the folks who base their opinions on their own ignorant beliefs of how things should, and do happen.
This guy was funny as hell.... but he also could have been extremely dangerous, especially to a guy who was out there alone. I would have been careful too.
Lol - yes. I suppose he might of taken his sense of humour to another degree.

But sure it was a sting and not a heart attack - It ain't my world pet - as you say there is excessive force and there is 'just being careful'.

freyasman

Senator
Lol - yes. I suppose he might of taken his sense of humour to another degree.

But sure it was a sting and not a heart attack - It ain't my world pet - as you say there is excessive force and there is 'just being careful'.
It's a fine line; you can do everything right and still get prosecuted.