• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My youngest employee has Covid-19.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Liberals will quote stats on illegals saying they commit less heinous crimes than the general US population but then paint all the police as back shooters because of a few bad apples.

You can't have it both ways. Both illegals committing heinous crimes and police shooting people in the back basically never happens when you consider the millions of police interactions.

This is what is dividing the country when you paint a group of people based on the worst in that group.
Of course they can...they're liberals. They only use the broad brush when it suits them.

If other people wear their masks and maintain their distance, I don't need eye protection.
I bought eye protection (glasses with side guards). I use them at the range too. I hook it on my shirt collar and put it on in very crowded places. Can't hurt.

To stop them we'd have to go back to the no gatherings larger than 10 people and everyone 6 feet apart restriction and add a mask required restriction and mobilize the State Guard to enforce it.
No thanks. That sounds absolutely horrible having government spasmodically trying to force everyone to wear masks across the country. There are 320 million Americans and maybe 3 million military, police and Boy Scouts. Talk about an enforcement/occupation nightmare. Let alone Posse Comitatus issues.

EatTheRich

President
Liberals will quote stats on illegals saying they commit less heinous crimes than the general US population but then paint all the police as back shooters because of a few bad apples.

You can't have it both ways. Both illegals committing heinous crimes and police shooting people in the back basically never happens when you consider the millions of police interactions.

This is what is dividing the country when you paint a group of people based on the worst in that group.
When the “bad apples” are acquitted because they were going by the book, the problem isn’t really “a few bad apples.

Liberals will quote stats on illegals saying they commit less heinous crimes than the general US population
Not true what they tell you. You see they lump illegal aliens and legal immigrants into one big pile and quote you those statistics. Of course legal immigrants are going to make illegal aliens look good.

She’s 22 and undoubtedly it’s her weekend activities with her newfound freedom that is the source of it. As demonstrated in Arizona yesterday, young people ain’t taking this shiite seriously. The bad thing is that she was tested twice. A blood test was negative. The nasal swab test,taken the next day, came back positive. Thank God we have been requiring temperature checks, masks, social distancing and frequent hand sanitizing here at the office. Here in Harris County,masks are required of employees and customers in businesses until midnight, June 30th. I am the last to leave every day and I thoroughly wipe this place down. In my search for disinfectant wipes and spray for my house,I found enough the last few weeks to restock our office pretty good too. My employee already missed a few days work waiting for her test results. By the time she comes back from quarantine,all her sick days and vacation days for the rest of this year will be used up.
I've heard the blood test is supposed to be more reliable than mucus samples. Guess not. Hope she has no symptoms/complications.

My own blood test came back negative. I am scheduled to resume work July 6th, if governor carney doesn't extend the closures for a 4th month.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard the blood test is supposed to be more reliable than mucus samples. Guess not. Hope she has no symptoms/complications.

My own blood test came back negative. I am scheduled to resume work July 6th, if governor carney doesn't extend the closures for a 4th month.
This Tuesday is the 14th day for her quarantine. She had fever and a bad headache for 4-5 days and the flu-like fatigue for a few days after that. That's the last I heard.

Mick

The Right is always right
This Tuesday is the 14th day for her quarantine. She had fever and a bad headache for 4-5 days and the flu-like fatigue for a few days after that. That's the last I heard.
Hopefully all turns it well and she recovers fully. My next door neighbor is an EMT and they had a meeting a few weeks ago with about 20 of them. They used all the precautions......hand sanitizer, checked temperatures before attending, social distancing, masks......and 12 of them came down with Covid-19 including my neighbor. He was quite sick for a few days, apparently, but is back to normal now. It can be a scary deal.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Why did you have to test?

Our "re-opening" pause and new restrictions order, that was entered on Friday at 10am, expires at midnight on Tuesday unless extended or modified. I guess much depends on what the data says tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't imagine it not being extended to at least July 6th.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully all turns it well and she recovers fully. My next door neighbor is an EMT and they had a meeting a few weeks ago with about 20 of them. They used all the precautions......hand sanitizer, checked temperatures before attending, social distancing, masks......and 12 of them came down with Covid-19 including my neighbor. He was quite sick for a few days, apparently, but is back to normal now. It can be a scary deal.
I personally know 7 people that have had it. The 2 worst cases were a woman in her mid-20's in Brooklyn and a man in his mid-40's in Fort Worth. The lady in Brooklyn had bad symptoms for 2 weeks straight...fever, headaches, difficulty breathing, nausea and loss of taste. The man in Fort Worth was hospitalized for 8 days. Both thought they were gonna die. I will see him this weekend coming up.

EatTheRich

President
Not true what they tell you. You see they lump illegal aliens and legal immigrants into one big pile and quote you those statistics. Of course legal immigrants are going to make illegal aliens look good.
Imagine if they all had the opportunity to immigrate legally. Anyway, “illegal immigrants” also commit violent crimes at considerably lower rates than U.S.-born citizens.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Imagine if they all had the opportunity to immigrate legally. Anyway, “illegal immigrants” also commit violent crimes at considerably lower rates than U.S.-born citizens.
There's over 300,000,000 U.S.=born citizens and what between 11 & 20,000,000 illegals

Appears your higher liberal education in stats is useless as tits on boar hogs

EatTheRich

President
There's over 300,000,000 U.S.=born citizens and what between 11 & 20,000,000 illegals

Appears your higher liberal education in stats is useless as tits on boar hogs
Look up the word “rate.” Higher rate in this case means that the ratio of crimes committed by the U.S.-born to crimes committed by the undocumented is higher than the ratio of U.S.-born population to undocumented population.

EatTheRich

President
Why would I do that?
Because as per your statement crime rates would be lowered if every “illegal” immigrant was turned into a “legal” immigrant.
Tell it to MS13.

And the hit and run drunk driving field workers.
MS-13 was founded in the U.S. It thrives on immigration restrictions that force immigrant communities into the shadows. They are very violent but don’t really have much clout in the U.S.

Not sure what your last sentence means, I’ll just note that whites are more likely to drink and drive than people of any other ethnicity in the U.S.

Because as per your statement crime rates would be lowered if every “illegal” immigrant was turned into a “legal” immigrant.
You're logically insolvent.
MS-13 was founded in the U.S. It thrives on immigration restrictions that force immigrant communities into the shadows. They are very violent but don’t really have much clout in the U.S.
They aren't the only ones. And even for them your excuses don't wash.

Not sure what your last sentence means, I’ll just note that whites are more likely to drink and drive than people of any other ethnicity in the U.S.
Not my experience. Most drunk drivers to hit and run are Hispanics.