• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My youngest employee has Covid-19.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
@bdtex let's ask the important question.....

How's your employee doing?
She is doing ok. Thanks for asking. She will be back to work tomorrow. Her first day of symptoms was June 15th. Her nasal swab test on June 16th was positive. She had fever,body ache and headaches from June 15th-18th and fatigue for a few days after those symptoms subsided. She said she never lost her sense of smell or taste but had a funny taste in her mouth for a few days.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When he said that about our Intelligence Agencies, he was right. They could not be trusted. They were all part of Obama's deep state coup against trump.
Trump's only real mistake was not firing every POS in the Bureaucracy who had worked for Obama. Had he done that, he could have avoided a lot of the trouble they caused him.
Even if he thought that it was stupid to say...especially supporting Putin in his very obvious lie from hell.

Remember, it wasn't Obama's appointees who did the analysis. It was skilled intelligence agency people...career experts in their fields. Just like when Trump claimed to know more about fighting a war based on having gone to a freakin military school in 9th grade...he's an idiot for disrespecting flag rank officers and for patting himself on the back for a skill set he plainly doesn't have.

He claimed not to remember the picture. Since the two people are standing there with a beer in hand, I'd bet he is correct that it was a party.

I never said I was ok with it...I said it showed really bad taste.

You claim that is him in the Klan out fit...and yet you still have not provided evidence that he is dressed as a klansman and not the guy in blackface.

I dressed as an American Indian for a party once...does that make me an Indian?
According to you it doesn't matter, both are acceptable to you. Right?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Even if he thought that it was stupid to say...especially supporting Putin in his very obvious lie from hell.

Remember, it wasn't Obama's appointees who did the analysis. It was skilled intelligence agency people...career experts in their fields. Just like when Trump claimed to know more about fighting a war based on having gone to a freakin military school in 9th grade...he's an idiot for disrespecting flag rank officers and for patting himself on the back for a skill set he plainly doesn't have.
Tell Vladimir after my next election. I'll have more flexibility to help him fund his terrorist allies. If he'll scratch my balls, I'll scratch his.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of Covid-19....that is, after all, the topic of this thread... I bought some rubbing alcohol at a large chain grocery store yesterday near my home. First time they have had it since March. Reckon the supply of hand sanitizer exceeds demand now.

Speaking of Covid-19....that is, after all, the topic of this thread... I bought some rubbing alcohol at a large chain grocery store yesterday near my home. First time they have had it since March. Reckon the supply of hand sanitizer exceeds demand now.
When you put it in your spray bottle add some water to it so that it dries slower and extends your supply but not to make it less than 70% alcohol. It is length of exposure to alcohol that disinfects as I understand it.

Did you talk to your electrician? :0)