• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NAACP officially endorses Trump for reelection

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
First I’ve seen it.
Didn’t sound possible and it’s a bit early for any presidential endorsement.
But looking closely was worth the laugh.
Well at least 1 self proclaimed Teacher fell for it, I mean the mentions of chains should have been a tip off to a sane person

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
ROFL. Look at all the left wingers tripping over themselves and heads exploding all day over this thread. Well done! Low IQ drones can't even figure out when they are being trolled!

:D
Mick, he truly believed this, you can try and spin it but it ain't gonna fly! I understand you all have to band together as your group gets smaller and smaller but seriously

Where is he defending himself or is this his other account?

Norman Association for the Advancement of Coloring People

Jack4freedom

Governor
ROFL. Look at all the left wingers tripping over themselves and heads exploding all day over this thread. Well done! Low IQ drones can't even figure out when they are being trolled!

:D
Reminds me of the time when 80% of Fox News Hannitized Ditto Heads believed that Sadaam Huessein attacked America on 9/11. I wonder how many of these buffoons still believe that.

Reminds me of the time when 80% of Fox News Hannitized Ditto Heads believed that Sadaam Huessein attacked America on 9/11. I wonder how many of these buffoons still believe that.
Prolly as many as Leftists that can't name the Vice President nor site any of the rights in the first amendment.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Prolly as many as Leftists that can't name the Vice President nor site any of the rights in the first amendment.
The present Vice President is like a jar of mayonnaise left out in the sun in July for 3 days. Maybe they just don’t want to think of him. Did you ever consider that?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
https://dailyworldupdate.us/naacp-officially-endorses-trump-for-2020-election/

NAACP media spokesman, Joe Barron, told us of the historic decision to back the Republican candidate:

“We believed what we had been told by the Democrats – ‘Trump will put you in chains’ ,’Trump’s daddy was in the klan’ , ‘Trump is an oompah-loompah’,and so forth. We have always listened to them. It’s like we don’t longer have a minds of our own.

But our members have spoken. They have opened our eyes. For the first time in their lives, they feel as if they’re in control of their own destiny. At their urging, we have reconsidered our position. President Trump is a true friend to the black community. And so on this day, the Norman Association for the Advancement of Coloring People is officially throwing their support behind the reelection of the man who may well be America’s greatest president, Donald Juniper Trump.”

Read 'em and weep, snowflakes.

BLEXIT
has begun.

Oh, and to save you time, of COURSE the left wing Politifact rags are denying this. And only a fcking idiot believes those left wing rags.
Daily World Update is a Leftist satirical site that features fake news and satire. It displays that information on the link you posted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LINK__________________________go
or be known as a liar

Mick

The Right is always right

Well, Dems did vote to invade Iraq and believed the CIA with regards to weapons of mass destruction. I'm not sure this ramble about something from nearly 20 years ago has point other than to make you look stupid. Congratulations.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, Dems did vote to invade Iraq and believed the CIA with regards to weapons of mass destruction. I'm not sure this ramble about something from nearly 20 years ago has point other than to make you look stupid. Congratulations.
Boy, you sure are a snotty little guy but you rarely make a point. The point I was trying to make is that Fox News watchers are more misinformed than those who get their information from more reliable sources.

As I remember it, almost every Republican voted to invade Iraq and the only ones who were vehemently against that bloody multi trillion dollar turd hunt were those so called leftists you hate so much. Same with the idiotic PATRIOT ACT which is the root of all your whining about FBI overreach and misuse of FISA courts to sneak around and spy on US citizens. Hard left liberals like Michael Moore railed against it while Fox News, Hannity and all of the right wing dupes cheered it on.

Mick

The Right is always right
Boy, you sure are a snotty little guy but you rarely make a point. The point I was trying to make is that Fox News watchers are more misinformed than those who get their information from more reliable sources.
It was Fox News telling us Hillary Clinton paid for the dossier and that it was debunked Russian sourced propaganda. It was Fox News that told us Kavanaugh was being unjustly accused of being a serial rapist. It was Fox News who told us that Michael Brown didn't have his hands up when being shot. It was Fox News who told us Donald Trump didn't instruct Cohen to lie to Congress. It was Fox News that told us Comey and his minions were abusing the FISA court to frame Trump associates. It was Fox News that told us Michael Flynn was instructed to talk to the Russians during the transition and not the campaign. It was Fox News telling us that much of the video of the Convington kids was being hidden and there was more to the story. It was Fox News that told us Jussie Smollett fabricated his fake crime.

I could go on and on and on. Get the point? You're spreading propaganda here. Facts matter.

As I remember it, almost every Republican voted to invade Iraq and the only ones who were vehemently against that bloody multi trillion dollar turd hunt were those so called leftists you hate so much. .
29 Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, voted for it in the Senate. Dems held the majority at the time. They could have blocked it. Instead of not only blocking it they voted overwhelming for it. In fact, it would have easily passed the Senate had the Senate been 100% Dem.

Stop spreading lies and long since debunked alt-left propaganda. It's not real. Dems supported the Iraq war. Period. Chump.

llovejim

Current Champion
https://dailyworldupdate.us/naacp-officially-endorses-trump-for-2020-election/

NAACP media spokesman, Joe Barron, told us of the historic decision to back the Republican candidate:

“We believed what we had been told by the Democrats – ‘Trump will put you in chains’ ,’Trump’s daddy was in the klan’ , ‘Trump is an oompah-loompah’,and so forth. We have always listened to them. It’s like we don’t longer have a minds of our own.

But our members have spoken. They have opened our eyes. For the first time in their lives, they feel as if they’re in control of their own destiny. At their urging, we have reconsidered our position. President Trump is a true friend to the black community. And so on this day, the Norman Association for the Advancement of Coloring People is officially throwing their support behind the reelection of the man who may well be America’s greatest president, Donald Juniper Trump.”

Read 'em and weep, snowflakes.

BLEXIT
has begun.

Oh, and to save you time, of COURSE the left wing Politifact rags are denying this. And only a fcking idiot believes those left wing rags.
you actually believe this? wow. would you like to buy some oceanfront property i have in Arizona? stomp on the ground real hard once, for yes...and twice, for no.

llovejim

Current Champion
29 Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, voted for it in the Senate. Dems held the majority at the time. They could have blocked it. Instead of not only blocking it they voted overwhelming for it. In fact, it would have easily passed the Senate had the Senate been 100% Dem.

Stop spreading lies and long since debunked alt-left propaganda. It's not real. Dems supported the Iraq war. Period. Chump.
You are lying. No one voted for the Iraq War. What you are talking about was a Resolution giving authority, which the President already had by the War Powers Act, for Bush to use force if Saddam refused to follow the UN Cease Fire he signed with the UN, not this country. And it was all about Saddam not allowing UN inspectors complete access to make sure he had no hidden wmds or active nuclear programs or any means to renew any nuke or chemical weapon programs without many years of preparation. No mandate to invade, and no invasion occurred AFTER THIS AUTHORIZATION TO USE FORCE (NOT NECESSARILY INVADE), that was predicated on Saddam's refusal to allow inspectors back into Iraq, for more than 5 MONTHS AFTER IT WAS PASSED IN OCTOBER, 2002- the invasion WAS IN MARCH, 2003...

And Saddam allowed the inspectors back into Iraq between those two events- thereby making the Resolution moot...

The U.N. Moves Back In ::: Nov. 27, 2002
UNMOVIC and IAEA inspections begin again in Iraq, almost four years after the departure of inspectors prior to Operation Desert Fox.

the Resolution was passed to force Saddam to allow the inspectors back in on October 16, 2002....a month later he allowed them back in...the Resolution worked!! like Clinton hoped when she gave the reason why she voted for it...BUT 4 MONTHS LATER BUSH INVADED ANYWAY ON COMPLETE LIES!!

llovejim

Current Champion
No, NAACP isn't backing Donald Trump in 2020 | PolitiFact ...

https://www.politifact.com › statements › dec › facebook-posts › no-naacp...

Claim: The NAACP endorsed Donald Trump in the 2020 election.
Claimed by: Facebook posts
Fact check by PolitiFact: Pants on Fire

Feedback
Did the NAACP Endorse Trump for 2020? - Snopes.com

https://www.snopes.com › Fact Checks › Politics

Dec 9, 2019 - On Dec. 6, 2019, Daily World Update published an article positing that the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored ...
NAACP Officially Endorses Trump For 2020 Election – Daily ...

https://dailyworldupdate.us › naacp-officially-endorses-trump-for-2020-ele...

Back in 2016, the NAACP back Democrat Hillary Clinton for President. They were adamant that she had the best interests of their members in mind and were ...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It was Fox News telling us Hillary Clinton paid for the dossier and that it was debunked Russian sourced propaganda. It was Fox News that told us Kavanaugh was being unjustly accused of being a serial rapist. It was Fox News who told us that Michael Brown didn't have his hands up when being shot. It was Fox News who told us Donald Trump didn't instruct Cohen to lie to Congress. It was Fox News that told us Comey and his minions were abusing the FISA court to frame Trump associates. It was Fox News that told us Michael Flynn was instructed to talk to the Russians during the transition and not the campaign. It was Fox News telling us that much of the video of the Convington kids was being hidden and there was more to the story. It was Fox News that told us Jussie Smollett fabricated his fake crime.

I could go on and on and on. Get the point? You're spreading propaganda here. Facts matter.

Watch out. This post could trigger the long (and forgotten) memories of my alt left, low I.Q. Base.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

As I remember it, almost every Republican voted to invade Iraq and the only ones who were vehemently against that bloody multi trillion dollar turd hunt were those so called leftists you hate so much. Same with the idiotic PATRIOT ACT which is the root of all your whining about FBI overreach and misuse of FISA courts to sneak around and spy on US citizens. Hard left liberals like Michael Moore railed against it while Fox News, Hannity and all of the right wing dupes cheered it on.
But how did you come up with the 80% figure that FOX News watchers were Hannitized into believing that Saddam Hussein orchestrated the 911 attacks? Hannity never once said that. It was and is common knowledge that most of the hijackers were Saudis and that OBL was the guy behind the attacks.
Democrat Senators who voted to invade Iraq in 2002
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/who-voted-to-authorize-fo_b_85652