• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nah! Of course the fake news media isn't biased, right?

reason10

Governor
Yea, that's completely the opposite of reality. We have a Republican president who is responsible for the biggest economic crash in history.

That's a lie. Trump had nothing to do with the Obama years.

Are you gonna send your welfare check back in a couple to pwn the libz?

I don't get welfare. I work.

Yea, that's completely the opposite of reality. We have a Republican president who is responsible for the biggest economic crash in history.

That's a lie. Trump had nothing to do with the Obama years.

Take a look outside, the economy is worse than the great depression, it's worse than the Great Depression. and you know who owns it? Trump

Are you gonna send your welfare check back in a couple to pwn the libz?

I don't get welfare. I work.
Uh huh... you're not getting a $1200 welfare check?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I just think like most of AMerica, (the folks who pay taxes and finance your food stamps.) Trump is the greatest, whether you like it or not.
I am 66 and never collected a cent in government assistance or used one food stamp Sparky. However I have bought 50-60 turkeys a year, cash for 35 years and fed homeless people dinners on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Also I never idolized any politician the way you do Trump. You are the epitome of a CULTIST. Talk about drinking the koolaid....Get a grip on yourself champ. You remind me of all those screaming little girls at the early Beatles concerts.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Winger lies about “the dossier” are so yesterday. Quite boring.

You must update your lying repertoire.
This entity has nothing left since it was shamed out of creating bullshit threads for the sole purpose of taking cheap shots at Congresswoman Ocasio Cortez a couple days ago. It has built it‘s entire on line persona on insulting Ms. Cortez. Now all it does is parrot it’s comrades here with tales of dossiers, witch hunts, hoaxes and soft coups. You know, the boiler plate garbage continually churned out by right wing puke Mills.

CNN Cuts Away From My Pillow CEO as He Announces Mask Production, Praises God for Trump
CNN cut away from President Donald Trump's coronavirus press conference on Monday just as the president welcomed My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell to the podium to announce how his company is producing cotton masks to help curb the shortage of N95 face masks. Lindell went on to praise God for Trump's election and to encourage Americans to read their Bibles and pray during the coronavirus crisis. Yet CNN's audience would miss out on this inspiring message.

Just as Lindell began speaking, CNN's Wolff Blitzer cut away from him.

And you liberals wonder why only MORONS watch CNN and why their ratings are in the toilet.

Who is keeping up with their content here?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

CNN Cuts Away From My Pillow CEO as He Announces Mask Production, Praises God for Trump
CNN cut away from President Donald Trump's coronavirus press conference on Monday just as the president welcomed My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell to the podium to announce how his company is producing cotton masks to help curb the shortage of N95 face masks. Lindell went on to praise God for Trump's election and to encourage Americans to read their Bibles and pray during the coronavirus crisis. Yet CNN's audience would miss out on this inspiring message.

Just as Lindell began speaking, CNN's Wolff Blitzer cut away from him.

And you liberals wonder why only MORONS watch CNN and why their ratings are in the toilet.
What Lindell had to say is news? WTF!

The media gave Trump millions of dollars worth of free advertising during the 2016 campaign and you're pissed because they cut away from Lindell's religious message?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let's see. Cuts away from someone BEFORE he makes an announcement about manufacturing a few thousand N95 masks.

That's biased. And that's why only idiots watch CNN.
The announcement had already been made. Did you miss that part? Do you think CNN knew he was going to deliver a religious message?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Strike that. YOU and most left wingers don't pay taxes. The rest of us are not so lazy.
Really? How many of the right wingers here claim to be making a fortune on the stock market? How hard are they working? They produce nothing at all by gambling.

I've still got right wingers here thinking there is something demeaning about "flipping burgers"...even though we don't sell burgers, that is thrown out as an insult because I own a restaurant.

You think "most left wingers" don't pay taxes? I've known too many right wing preachers who don't pay taxes...but will spend a half hour on the pulpit selling the idea that Trump is God's man in the White House. Trump himself has said he didn't pay taxes and was proud of it.

See if you can find a source that backs you up on party registration and welfare. The next time you go shopping and see minimum wage employees all around you...remember that they are probably democrats. Most people receiving government aid are the working poor. You want to think they are lazy do nothings.

reason10

Governor
Take a look outside, the economy is worse than the great depression, it's worse than the Great Depression. and you know who owns it? Trump

First of all, Trump does NOT own this. Secondly, more people were out of work during the Obama nightmare, and HE DID OWN THAT.