• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nah, there's no child abuse in the "gender dysphoria" movement:

write on

Senator
What's so strange about what those on the right think about what they say is an 'abomination' is that there is nothing in the Ten Commandments regarding homosexuality, transgenderism, etc.

If you're born with physical and mental defects such as Downs Syndrome, Touretts Syndrome, etc, god planned it, right? Why would a person want live his or her life knowing what to expect from bigots if who and what they are is not what your god had planned?

This is nothing but pure hatred at the hands of the so called 'Christians'.

TBLee

Governor
What's so strange about what those on the right think about what they say is an 'abomination' is that there is nothing in the Ten Commandments regarding homosexuality, transgenderism, etc.

If you're born with physical and mental defects such as Downs Syndrome, Touretts Syndrome, etc, god planned it, right? Why would a person want live his or her life knowing what to expect from bigots if not what your god had planned?

This is nothing but pure hatred at the hands of the so called 'Christians'.
I believe adults need to make the choice that is best for them. I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity to make such a decision. Their bodies are still developing as is their brain. Time is needed to learn about their own bodies.

write on

Senator
I believe adults need to make the choice that is best for them. I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity to make such a decision. Their bodies are still developing as is their brain. Time is needed to learn about their own bodies.
I believe that kids are smart, especially when it comes to who and what they are- even at a young age.

Look at it this way. If a 13 y/o kid is able to make that decision, then, and don't accuse me of jacking the thread, why are those of the same age tried as an adult, say if they commit murder, looked at as 'different'?

If one want's to be taken seriously, they can't have it both ways.

Spamature

President
How little patients understood what they were getting into was illustrated by a call we received at the center in 2020 from a 17-year-old biological female patient who was on testosterone. She said she was bleeding from the vagina. In less than an hour she had soaked through an extra heavy pad, her jeans, and a towel she had wrapped around her waist. The nurse at the center told her to go to the emergency room right away.

We found out later this girl had had intercourse, and because testosterone thins the vaginal tissues, her vaginal canal had ripped open. She had to be sedated and given surgery to repair the damage. She wasn’t the only vaginal laceration case we heard about.

Other girls were disturbed by the effects of testosterone on their clitoris, which enlarges and grows into what looks like a microphallus, or a tiny penis. I counseled one patient whose enlarged clitoris now extended below her vulva, and it chafed and rubbed painfully in her jeans. I advised her to get the kind of compression undergarments worn by biological men who dress to pass as female. At the end of the call I thought to myself, “Wow, we hurt this kid.”

Ya think????

The left is "all in" on the sexual, psychological (many of these kids are depressed, and this ain't the way to fix that) and physical abuse of children. If that isn't proof enough for you that they are a bunch of sickos then we need to write you off as a "rational" human being. There is no middle ground on this - the whole LGBTQ+++++++to infinity bullsh*t has got to stop. We need to stop that one first - then we can go after the hate America "history" curriculum. VOTE anti-Democrat!
What other parts of medical science do you and your ilk feel qualified to weigh in on ?
Shouldn't you folks be lending your medical expertise to cancer or heart disease ? You should be saving lives by telling those doctors how to practice medicine.

TBLee

Governor
I believe that kids are smart, especially when it comes to who and what they are- even at a young age.

Look at it this way. If a 13 y/o kid is able to make that decision, then, and don't accuse me of jacking the thread, why are those of the same age tried as an adult, say if they commit murder, looked at as 'different'?

If one want's to be taken seriously, they can't have it both ways.
13 year olds are tried as adults? That does not happen often. Come on….you are really stretching this a bit. A girl at the age of 13 often have not even experienced a period, and still have not developed breasts. How about we give them the opportunity to at least experience their bodies and its functions. Hell….some still play with barbies at the age of 13.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What other parts of medical science do you and your ilk feel qualified to weigh in on ?
Shouldn't you folks be lending your medical expertise to cancer or heart disease ? You should be saving lives by telling those doctors how to practice medicine.
Cutting the perfectly healthy boobs off of an 11 year old girl is not "medical science." It is child abuse.

write on

Senator
13 year olds are tried as adults? That does not happen often. Come on….you are really stretching this a bit. A girl at the age of 13 often have not even experienced a period, and still have not developed breasts. How about we give them the opportunity to at least experience their bodies and its functions. Hell….some still play with barbies at the age of 13.
Now TB, you know better.

EatTheRich

President
No 13-year-old is allowed to transition without a small multidisciplinary army of experts unanimously certifying that it would be best for them to do so (and dangerous for them not to). You are arguing that the experts should be overruled by a handful of uninformed state legislators pushing their big-government agenda.

Raoul_Luke

I have mixed feelings about all this. It says she was 17. Part of me says 17 should be the cutoff age for any procedures like that. Another part of me thinks about "parental rights" in all of that. That's certainly something that gets a lot of attention on your side of the aisle too especially in the sphere of education. I'm still struggling with where I come down in this. I'm not dismissive of your side of the aisle's concerns with all this gender stuff when it comes to minors.
Yeah, she figured out at 17 that it was a mistake to think she knew what she wanted out of life at 11. That's not on her, it's on the miscreants in her family and the medical facilities who decided they knew what was best for her long before she was capable of making that decision. If you have trouble figuring out where you come down on that, there is something wrong with you.

Raoul_Luke

If a kid hasn’t had sex ed by the time she turns 13, we have bigger problems. For every person who regrets medically transitioning there are 100 whose bodies underwent irreversible damage because they were denied the opportunity to transition.
That is patently ridiculous.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, she figured out at 17 that it was a mistake to think she knew what she wanted out of life at 11. That's not on her, it's on the miscreants in her family and the medical facilities who decided they knew what was best for her long before she was capable of making that decision. If you have trouble figuring out where you come down on that, there is something wrong with you.
Okay. I didn't know she was 11 when it began. The actual content you posted said she was 17. I don't click on your links.