• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nah, there's no child abuse in the "gender dysphoria" movement:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Experts scramble to save lives while the ignorant are duped into fighting their efforts by the forces that will profit from death?
The only ones "profiting from death" are the MIC oligarchs you serve with your incessant war cheerleading.

EatTheRich

President
The only ones "profiting from death" are the MIC oligarchs you serve with your incessant war cheerleading.
You are a font of imperialist propaganda. I am for the only thing that can make peace possible, abolition of private property and hence the possibility of thus profiting.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I believe that kids are smart, especially when it comes to who and what they are- even at a young age.

Look at it this way. If a 13 y/o kid is able to make that decision, then, and don't accuse me of jacking the thread, why are those of the same age tried as an adult, say if they commit murder, looked at as 'different'?

If one want's to be taken seriously, they can't have it both ways.
So, allow them to get a job at 11 years old? Allow them to join the military at 12 years old? Let them start purchasing alcohol and drinking at 14? If they want to join the army at 8 years old, let them? Chose to have sex with a 20 year ild when they are 8?

Where do we draw the line? How about buying a firearm when they are 10? That's when my kids started shooting. My daughter killed her first deer at 11 years old, first shot, at 150 yards. My son and my granddaughter were shooting better than many law enforcement officers when they were 10. Should they be allowed to carry firearms now?

Open decisions on gender at 5 years old, better rethink other positions you're in complete opposition of due to maturity...or lack of.

Number_58

You are a font of imperialist propaganda. I am for the only thing that can make peace possible, abolition of private property and hence the possibility of thus profiting.
Come and take my property...if you're brave enough to try...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Which is on precisely no one's agenda, so you happily endorse the senseless destruction of Ukraine because it will hasten the collapse of the United States of America, thereby opening the door for those whose agenda it is on to slide into control of the authoritarian apparatus being built by the people whose war it actually is. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...

EatTheRich

President
Which is on precisely no one's agenda, so you happily endorse the senseless destruction of Ukraine because it will hasten the collapse of the United States of America, thereby opening the door for those whose agenda it is on to slide into control of the authoritarian apparatus being built by the people whose war it actually is. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...
You're the one supporting the destruction of Ukraine, remember? I am supporting the Ukrainian efforts to resist the destroyers in the citadel of the authoritarian right.

Number_58

I think it’s very likely that you only have personal property, not the private property that I want to see taken from the rich.
Again...not even close to what I've been discussing, at all. That being said...it's very likely that you have no idea what I own.