• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Gets Twitter Account Suspended for Violent Tweet Against Rand Paul

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Like Mother- Like Daughter. Classless Trash Pelosi Part Deux gets hammered by Twitter.

Last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, political strategist Christine Pelosi, endorsed a felonious act of violence against Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, who had been attacked by his neighbor, breaking his ribs and puncturing his lung.

“Rand Paul’s neighbor was right,” tweeted Pelosi.

Twitter had let the tweet go for a few days, but it would now appear that they ruled Pelosi’s suggestion of violence against a sitting senator against their user terms and conditions. According to the Independent, Pelosi’s account was briefly suspended and her tweet concerning Paul deleted:

Nancy Pelosi‘s daughter was briefly locked out of her Twitter account after the social media company determined her message about Republican Senator Rand Paul amounted to “glorification of violence”.
On Sunday, political strategist Christine Pelosi wrote that “Rand Paul’s neighbour was right” after the Kentucky Republican tested positive for coronavirus and revealed he had continued his regular routine while waiting for results, potentially exposing others to the virus.
Funny how the Pelosi’s view themselves as people who are bereft of hate, but when it comes to their political enemies, they’ll go to extremes if they believe it’ll hurt them in any way. House Speaker Pelosi recently killed a bipartisan stimulus bill in order to inject nonsensical aspects of the Green New Deal into it, all in the name of political gamesmanship.

While I have to commend Twitter for actually taking action

Colorforms

Senator
Like Mother- Like Daughter. Classless Trash Pelosi Part Deux gets hammered by Twitter.

Last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, political strategist Christine Pelosi, endorsed a felonious act of violence against Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, who had been attacked by his neighbor, breaking his ribs and puncturing his lung.

Twitter had let the tweet go for a few days, but it would now appear that they ruled Pelosi’s suggestion of violence against a sitting senator against their user terms and conditions. According to the Independent, Pelosi’s account was briefly suspended and her tweet concerning Paul deleted:

Funny how the Pelosi’s view themselves as people who are bereft of hate, but when it comes to their political enemies, they’ll go to extremes if they believe it’ll hurt them in any way. House Speaker Pelosi recently killed a bipartisan stimulus bill in order to inject nonsensical aspects of the Green New Deal into it, all in the name of political gamesmanship.

I am still torn on these suspensions and bans. Twitter is supposed to be an open forum. The minute they choose what people can and can't say, they become an editorial service.

While I don't like people having that kind of hatred toward anyone, I still think it's good that people like that are revealed and let the social media consciousness sort them out.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

I wonder if Christine Pelosi prayed for Rand Paul, like Nancy Pelosi prayed for President Trump?

Nancy plans to either send her daughter to time-out, or give her a $ 2 Trillion coronabonus for keeping the 'pelosi brand' relevant and in the news.