• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nancy Pelosi's hub officially charged with DWI - A super-violent drug crime

It's a misdemeanor which is a joke. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and this crime should be a felony with years of jail time.

june 23 2022 Prosecutors in Napa County have decided to move forward with charges against Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, after his arrest in May on suspicion of driving under the influence.

On Thursday, the Napa County District Attorney's Office announced the filing of a criminal complaint with two separate charges: driving under the influence of alcohol causing injury, and driving with .08% blood alcohol level or higher causing injury. Both were filed as misdemeanors, and according to the DA's office, punishment could include "up to five years of probation, a minimum of five days in jail, installation of an ignition interlock device, fines and fees, completion of a court ordered drinking driver class, and other terms as appropriate."

Napa County booking records show Paul Pelosi, 82, was apprehended by police at 11:44 p.m. on May 28. The California Highway Patrol said that Pelosi was driving on Walnut Lane in Napa and attempted to cross State Route 29 when his Porsche was hit by a driver of a Jeep. The two occupants of the Jeep did not sustain injuries in the crash.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Pelosi was hit by an [Unwelcome language removed] who ran a red light and broadsided him in his Porche. He was almost home and was not at fault in the accident. Bad luck.

Pelosi was hit by an [Unwelcome language removed] who ran a red light and broadsided him in his Porche. He was almost home and was not at fault in the accident. Bad luck.
HAHAHA. Yeah, right. I'm sure the news media will make up all sorts of outrageous lies to get their fellow dem off the hook. Libs are the lying nuts who tell us men can get pregnant and serial felon george floyd was a model citizen.

write on

Senator
It's a misdemeanor which is a joke. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and this crime should be a felony with years of jail time.

june 23 2022 Prosecutors in Napa County have decided to move forward with charges against Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, after his arrest in May on suspicion of driving under the influence.

On Thursday, the Napa County District Attorney's Office announced the filing of a criminal complaint with two separate charges: driving under the influence of alcohol causing injury, and driving with .08% blood alcohol level or higher causing injury. Both were filed as misdemeanors, and according to the DA's office, punishment could include "up to five years of probation, a minimum of five days in jail, installation of an ignition interlock device, fines and fees, completion of a court ordered drinking driver class, and other terms as appropriate."

Napa County booking records show Paul Pelosi, 82, was apprehended by police at 11:44 p.m. on May 28. The California Highway Patrol said that Pelosi was driving on Walnut Lane in Napa and attempted to cross State Route 29 when his Porsche was hit by a driver of a Jeep. The two occupants of the Jeep did not sustain injuries in the crash.
And?

As a scenario;

My girlfriend gets busted for possession of coke.

Am I guilty?

Wingers will grasp at anything.

If they have their way, my girlfriend wouldn't see the light of day.

Take into account that I listen to this shit all day, on the hour, every day.

The latest of cringe....

Last edited:
And?

As a scenario;

My girlfriend gets busted for possession of coke.

Am I guilty?

Wingers will grasp at anything.

If they have their way, my girlfriend wouldn't see the light of day.
OMG - so now liberals say drunk driving is OK!!!!!

Drunk drivers deserve prison time but we don't have space to house the millions of serial DUI libs. So instead let's take away their DL for years. Drunk drivers do a thousand times more killing than AR15 owners.

write on

Senator

Drunk drivers deserve prison time but we don't have space to house the millions of serial DUI libs. So instead let's take away their DL for years. Drunk drivers do a thousand times more killing than AR15 owners.
Sure. All liberals make sure that they are at least .08 before they get into their vehicle to drive. :rolleyes:

Taking away a drunks drivers license is like telling convicted felons they can't own a gun.

TBLee

Governor
Only one person was arrested that night, and only one person was charged, and it wasn’t the Jeep driver. Pelosi was driving drunk, that was not “bad luck”, that was a choice.