• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

National Archives Says Some Trump Administration Records Are Still Missing

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
We shall see. You see this as a “Lucy-with-the-football” scenario. I see it more like Garland drawing Trump into jumping offsides, leading to a penalty, a first down, and the game winning touchdown.

Keep hope alive.

;-)
Garland is a very responsible patriot. He knows that Trump’s theft of top secret documents jeopardized our national security, and he prioritized getting them back over a quick criminal indictment. Trump is the polar opposite. He stole the classified documents (among thousands of other documents) for some nefarious purpose. At best, he is completely indifferent to national security, leaving top secret documents laying around in a social club.

Garland knows who he is dealing with and he has proceeded accordingly. Despite the best efforts of Trump’s hack judge, Trump will not be able to escape Justice for his crimes.
No - Milquetoast is an overly cautious bureaucrat. He's broght none of the Trump insiders to justice - none of them. A pathetic performance. Even those Trump appointed stooge AGs at least got some convictions of Trump insiders. Milquetoast has done nothing. Even with hundreds of illegal TOP SECRET documents this wimp hasn't indicted anyone.

Colorforms

Senator
More Trump insiders were convicted when Trump was President - justify that. Milquetoast has been less effective than the various Trump crony AGs.
Interesting change of subject. I would submit that republicans care more about law and order than democrats do. Which is why republicans pay for their crimes while democrats get promoted upward for theirs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Interesting change of subject. I would submit that republicans care more about law and order than democrats do. Which is why republicans pay for their crimes while democrats get promoted upward for theirs.
How many of Trump's cronies got pardons?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No more than Clintons or for that matter any other Presidents.......

Easily found with a Search!
Go ahead. Make sure it is people who had some direct dealings with the president. Clinton pardoned one woman who had been jailed for WhiteWater...Susan MacDougal. She had already served her time.

How many people did GHW Bush pardon for Iran Contra?

Who did Obama pardon that he'd ever met?

Remember, the claim was that republicans do the time....

Which is why republicans pay for their crimes while democrats get promoted upward for theirs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Go ahead. Make sure it is people who had some direct dealings with the president. Clinton pardoned one woman who had been jailed for WhiteWater...Susan MacDougal. She had already served her time.

How many people did GHW Bush pardon for Iran Contra?

Who did Obama pardon that he'd ever met?

Remember, the claim was that republicans do the time....

Which is why republicans pay for their crimes while democrats get promoted upward for theirs.
Surely PNW will advice you of being a Deputy Mod and derailing his thread or let you slide?

I'm not doing research for you and Garland doesn't eviden indict Trump for Death threats of other politicians much less Classified documents!

Trump turns up heat on Mitch McConnell criticism, says senator has a 'death wish' (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
National Archives Says Some Trump Administration Records Are Still Missing

Can you imagine if you or I or anyone else had their home raided and the Feds FOUND hundreds of top secret documents that we were unauthorized to have? Anyone else would have been arrested on the spot. Now the raid happened on August 8th. Today is October 1st. Nearly two months have past. We now know that even today MORE documents are missing that Trump claimed to have turned over.

And what has the Biden administration done? NOT A DAMN THING!

Attorney General Milquetoast Merrick Garland has not convicted a single insider of the Trump crime family. Not one. Think about that. More of Trump's crooked cronies were convicted while Trump was in office than in a year and a half plus under Joe Biden.

This is nothing but an unmitigated failure, two words that can be used to describe many of the other things Joe Biden has attempted to accomplish.

Now I know, I know - you Biden apologists are like a broken record "but... but... but... there is very little that Biden can do". How many times are you going to spout that nonsense?

And I also know that one of you Einsteins is going to say "But oh great one, oh great PNWest..... what would you do?" so I'll save you the time. Here is what Joe Biden should do.

Request Merrick Garland's resignation right now. Milquetoast has no backbone so he'll do as requested and leave. Replace him with the toughest SOB prosecutor he can find who will have Trump in handcuffs before the Washington No-Longer-The -Redskins kickoff tomorrow. It's been far to long - it's time for the Trump perk walk.
You were correct on the "you or I"

NSA Worker Tried To Sell US Secrets To Foreign Official Who Turned Out To Be An FBI Agent (msn.com)

Bugsy McGurk

President
If Garland thought that what the DOJ had would stick then he would have indicted Trump in a heartbeat. As it is, absolutely no one outside of the actual riot other than some donors to the initial protest were indicted, and many of the people who did participate in the actual riot have been sitting in solitary without charges for over a year.

Trump is too high profile so they're persecuting the rabble.
You’re confusing Trump’s crimes. Understandable since he commits so many. The topic here is Trump’s crimes in stealing the documents, not his crimes in inciting the J6 insurrection attempt.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No - Milquetoast is an overly cautious bureaucrat. He's broght none of the Trump insiders to justice - none of them. A pathetic performance. Even those Trump appointed stooge AGs at least got some convictions of Trump insiders. Milquetoast has done nothing. Even with hundreds of illegal TOP SECRET documents this wimp hasn't indicted anyone.
Depends on how you define insiders. The DOJ has prosecuted hundreds of Trump’s criminal cohorts in the J6 insurrection attempt. But it’s true that he hasn’t indicted Trump himself for that, his document theft, or anything else. And if that remains the case when the dust clears, I will heartily agree with you. Trump belongs in prison.

PNWest

Depends on how you define insiders. The DOJ has prosecuted hundreds of Trump’s criminal cohorts in the J6 insurrection attempt. But it’s true that he hasn’t indicted Trump himself for that, his document theft, or anything else. And if that remains the case when the dust clears, I will heartily agree with you. Trump belongs in prison.

If you never heard of the MOFOs before they got busted for their actions on 1/6 then trust me - these are not real insiders.

You should start putting the heat on Biden for his ineffectiveness. America needs a strong President - not one that does nothing but make excuses for why he can't get things done.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you never heard of the MOFOs before they got busted for their actions on 1/6 then trust me - these are not real insiders.

You should start putting the heat on Biden for his ineffectiveness. America needs a strong President - not one that does nothing but make excuses for why he can't get things done.
There’s quite a few people I would prefer to have as president. But I don’t get to pick one. Biden is the president. He’s light years preferable to Trump. Talk like yours would get us another four years of Trump. The death blow for the nation. That’s not my thing.

PNWest

There’s quite a few people I would prefer to have as president. But I don’t get to pick one. Biden is the president. He’s light years preferable to Trump. Talk like yours would get us another four years of Trump. The death blow for the nation. That’s not my thing.
Being better than Trump is not enough. Talk like mine may get us an effective President. Talk like yours ensures that the Democrats will do no better than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Being better than Trump is not enough. Talk like mine may get us an effective President. Talk like yours ensures that the Democrats will do no better than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.
Of course it’s enough. Another four years of Trump would have killed off the nation completely. And Hillary Clinton would have been a far better president than Trump. By light years.

Which is not to say we shouldn’t work for the best possible nominee when 2024 rolls around. We should. And it won’t be Biden. But blind rage against Biden at this time helps only the GOP and Trump. It’s just not justified.