• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Navy SEAL slams Trump, calls him a coward

FakeName

Governor
Your title line is a LIE

Putin appears to be more honest than Liberals
By the way, that add was put out by "the Lincoln project" is put out by conservative Republicans. NOT LIBERALS.

THE Lincoln Project:

"We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort."

Corruptbuddha

Governor
By the way, that add was put out by "the Lincoln project" is put out by conservative Republicans. NOT LIBERALS.

THE Lincoln Project:

"We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort."
You mean ‘NeverTrumpers’. Nothing Conservative about them.

FakeName

Governor
Well, you lied and posted the Seal said "coward"

Your LIE is worse
I was trying to keep the headline short.

You dont really think my headline on this little forum is worse than the president of the United States of America being either a coward or a traitor do you?

So answer the question, is Trump a coward or is he complicit?

And which is worse?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

THE Lincoln Project:

His own word that you lied of

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was trying to keep the headline short.

You dont really think my headline on this little forum is worse than the president of the United States of America being either a coward or a traitor do you?

So answer the question, is Trump a coward or is he complicit?

And which is worse?
Now you're making excuses for your lie in the title

I don't think he's either

Deplorable
is the OP

FakeName

Governor

His own word that you lied of
I included his entire statement, I just kept the headline short.

So I am a bad headline writer, and won't ever have that job at a newspaper.

Now can you address what he actually said?

Is Trump a coward or is he complicit?

FakeName

Governor
Now you're making excuses for your lie in the title

I don't think he's either

Deplorable
is the OP
By the way, right towards the end he says "I am a pro life, gun owning, combat veteran, and I can see Trump for what he is, A COWARD".

So no, my headline is not a lie. Didnt you watch the whole video.