• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NBC News in Full Panic! "Speaking freely on Twitter could impact the midterm elections"

Spamature

President
This is what I mean. 'If you're not a leftie then you're a white supremacist.

Way to show that bigotry and intolerance.
You support the white supremacist Trump.
Your sites devolve into white supremacist sites over time.
Birds of a feather.... eh ?

Spamature

President
Coming from a fascist, that's quite an irrational statement. :)

And here I was on your side on this topic.
Call the other side fascist, as you have bounty hunters kicking in doors to round up women who have had miscarriages to make them prove their medical condition was not an offense against your authority over their bodies.

Vomit inducing hypocrisy
Ugh !

Colorforms

Senator
Call the other side fascist, as you have bounty hunters kicking in doors to round up women who have had miscarriages to make them prove their medical condition was not an offense against your authority over their bodies.

Vomit inducing hypocrisy
Ugh !
Sorry, I am not aware of such a thing occurring. Do you have links?

In the meantime, more people being forced to lose long held careers over not getting the jab.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The crazed stream media fierce losing control of its narrative with a voice not tethered to it

Spamature

President
Sorry, I am not aware of such a thing occurring. Do you have links?

In the meantime, more people being forced to lose long held careers over not getting the jab.
Be aware, wake up.

Since when are military orders about your personal freedom ?
Refusing orders is the opposite of a hero.
It's insubordination plain and simple.

Colorforms

Senator
Be aware, wake up.

Since when are military orders about your personal freedom ?
Refusing orders is the opposite of a hero.
It's insubordination plain and simple.
But there never was a legal justification for these charges, a fact highlighted by the Democratic district attorney’s apology. True, Texas last year passed SB 8, a now-notorious bill that allows anyone to sue a doctor who performs an abortion, or anyone who “aids or abets” a person seeking one. But SB 8 authorized lawsuits, not criminal charges, and it specifically exempted women, and other people who can get pregnant, from lawsuits. Texas’s murder statute explicitly prohibits anyone from prosecuting women or other pregnant people for abortion.

So if your point is to beware of incompetent democrats with power, I would say your message is a little late.

Spamature

President
But there never was a legal justification for these charges, a fact highlighted by the Democratic district attorney’s apology. True, Texas last year passed SB 8, a now-notorious bill that allows anyone to sue a doctor who performs an abortion, or anyone who “aids or abets” a person seeking one. But SB 8 authorized lawsuits, not criminal charges, and it specifically exempted women, and other people who can get pregnant, from lawsuits. Texas’s murder statute explicitly prohibits anyone from prosecuting women or other pregnant people for abortion.

So if your point is to beware of incompetent democrats with power, I would say your message is a little late.
No, the point is the point.
His party and incompetence aside, your lawmakers put targets on the backs of women.
You said you were not aware, as if it never happened.
Now you are aware that it did happen.

You're Welcome.

Colorforms

Senator
No, the point is the point.
His party and incompetence aside, your lawmakers put targets on the backs of women.
You said you were not aware, as if it never happened.
Now you are aware that it did happen.

You're Welcome.
So you do have an instance where bounty hunters kicked in doors and rounded up women? I see a democrat screwing up, like most of them do.

And this new fascist talking point about "painting targets on people's back" for criticizing them is just laughable. If you leftists really believed that then Biden purposely put targets on the backs of half the country.

I don't know, maybe lefties are that stupid.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
So you do have an instance where bounty hunters kicked in doors and rounded up women? I see a democrat screwing up, like most of them do.

And this new fascist talking point about "painting targets on people's back" for criticizing them is just laughable. If you leftists really believed that then Biden purposely put targets on the backs of half the country.

I don't know, maybe lefties are that stupid.
So GOPers didn't outlaw abortion and enact a bounty on women suspected of ending a pregnancy ? That isn't painting a target on the backs of women, either ?

As for painting targets
Your teabagger messiah has painted one on every American who is not part of his cult.

Imagine how many of you he could muster for an attack if he were on Twitter instead of his failed social media site.

This is what those sites have to worry about with your ilk.
Wingers using them to coordinate attacks on Americans.

Colorforms

Senator
So GOPers didn't outlaw abortion and enact a bounty on women suspected of ending a pregnancy ? That isn't painting a target on the backs of women, either ?
Not according to anything you have presented.
As for painting targets
Your teabagger messiah has painted one on every American who is not part of his cult.
You keep bringing him up as if he is still in power. He's not Brandon going around calling anyone who doesn't fall into line a "semi-fascist". In case you need reminding, Trump is a private citizen now. YOU are more vile than he ever was.

By the way, I'm not one of those idiots who believes that if you criticize something, you're targeting it. That's a fascist mindset and unique to the left.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Vomit inducing hypocrisy
Ugh !
LINK

Spamature

President
Not according to anything you have presented.

You keep bringing him up as if he is still in power. He's not Brandon going around calling anyone who doesn't fall into line a "semi-fascist". In case you need reminding, Trump is a private citizen now. YOU are more vile than he ever was.

By the way, I'm not one of those idiots who believes that if you criticize something, you're targeting it. That's a fascist mindset and unique to the left.
As far as the GOP is concerned, he is in power.
Ask any GOP leader currently in office who is the leader of the party, and without hesitation, they will say Donald J Trump is our leader. So try to sell that hokum somewhere else.

Who else in the GOP could call a mob to violence ?
Who else in the GOP is threatening to call a mob to violence ?
Because you fascist believe in political violence as a means to an end.
He and his minions have shown America that much about themselves.

EatTheRich

President
No, that's what you're saying.

What I'm saying is @Spamature is showing us that if the fascist left has to entertain other views then they're out.

In other words, he's showing the classic leftie intolerance we all are used to.
Again, all sorts of views are currently allowed on Twitter. The question is whether or not Twitter will be allowed to become a free-for-all of personal harassment and operational plans for terrorism, as desired by the right, or not.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Radical leftists continue their assault on logic and the first amendment by labeling free speech a threat to democracy.

Beta fascists at BBC were quick to chime in as well, crying about "guardrails being dropped" by allowing anyone who questions government propaganda or the current thing by allowing "misinfo & conspiracy theories will thrive".

Tip to democrats: Declaring free speech a threat to democracy is fascism 101.

I‘m with you on this one. I think the more Trump and the morons who idolize him are permitted to spew their bullshit on any medium here in America, the better. They won’t get any more followers, it’s already at saturation point and as long as sane people are there to refute the bullshit, I think it’s a positive…

write on

Senator
and? when dorsey started it.. it was private... and, they didnt do that? it , isnt censoring people today?
Do you hear about 'libs' complaining about censoring on Trump's truth social?

No because, unlike trump cultists, we just don't need to feel persecuted to blow up our egos.

You, like many others, have taken the bait.