• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NBC News in Full Panic! "Speaking freely on Twitter could impact the midterm elections"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you hear about 'libs' complaining about censoring on Trump's truth social?

No because, unlike trump cultists, we just don't need to feel persecuted to blow up our egos.

You, like many others, have taken the bait.
I don't follow...was the president suspended from truth social?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now you're playing ignorant with that "dunno" reply.

And I had so much faith in you being the centrist that you claim you are. :(
Nah. I looked it up. Stop speaking for me.

My answer was .. dunno. Now I know

How many presidents have been tossed er censored from it...like Twitter?

Colorforms

Senator
As far as the GOP is concerned, he is in power.
Ask any GOP leader currently in office who is the leader of the party, and without hesitation, they will say Donald J Trump is our leader. So try to sell that hokum somewhere else.

Who else in the GOP could call a mob to violence ?
Who else in the GOP is threatening to call a mob to violence ?
Because you fascist believe in political violence as a means to an end.
He and his minions have shown America that much about themselves.
As was shown, Trump did not call a mob to violence. He called for a peaceful and patriotic protest. That's why the fascists on the left have to put on a show in order to smear him. Because they would have no hope in an actual court of law.

Trump is always going to have his place on the right in the same way that Obama is always going to have his place on the left. If you can't deal with that, I'm sorry for you. But he's obviously broken you and you should IMHO find help.

Colorforms

Senator
Again, all sorts of views are currently allowed on Twitter. The question is whether or not Twitter will be allowed to become a free-for-all of personal harassment and operational plans for terrorism, as desired by the right, or not.
As opposed to the fascist propaganda site that it is now?

Like I said, you fascists can't handle the opinions of others. That's okay, we know how you are. Just join @Spamature in creating a nice homogeneous platform where you can organize riots and neighborhood burnings in peace.

write on

Senator
As was shown, Trump did not call a mob to violence. He called for a peaceful and patriotic protest. That's why the fascists on the left have to put on a show in order to smear him. Because they would have no hope in an actual court of law.

Trump is always going to have his place on the right in the same way that Obama is always going to have his place on the left. If you can't deal with that, I'm sorry for you. But he's obviously broken you and you should IMHO find help.
"As was shown, Trump did not call a mob to violence."

Hitler didn't specifically call for the extermination of Jews. But he got what he wanted.

Therein lies the problem with your statement.

Colorforms

Senator
"As was shown, Trump did not call a mob to violence."

Hitler didn't specifically call for the extermination of Jews. But he got what he wanted.

Therein lies the problem with your statement.
Sorry, not getting the connection. Did Hitler call for peaceful extermination of the Jews? Did the J6 mob start extermination Jews because Trump called for peaceful protest?

You're making no sense.

And...by the way, Hitler did, in fact, call for the annihilation of the Jews.

write on

Senator
Sorry, not getting the connection. Did Hitler call for peaceful extermination of the Jews? Did the J6 mob start extermination Jews because Trump called for peaceful protest?

You're making no sense.

And...by the way, Hitler did, in fact, call for the annihilation of the Jews.

You're running with you hair on fire. lol

Of course you don't get the connection- even though you inadvertently made it.