• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nearly 3 dozen who attended Arkansas church event test positive for coronavirus

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you can't quote anyone wishing death on anyone else?

Why not?

Because you are making it up. Lying.

What you find "deeply disturbing" is a fiction of your own creation.

Really guy.....this isn't the time.

Try being honest.
Don't turn it on me. That's poor form. I didn't post it.

Don't.

Why does God hate evangelical Christians? After all they listened to the right wing media who assured them that this Corona BS was just a Democrat hoax. Why did God infect these good souls?
I don't know what you intended but you're coming off as anti-Christian in a mocking tone. Was that your intent?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know what you intended but you're coming off as anti-Christian in a mocking tone. Was that your intent?
Well, people are safer in a Arkansas church than they are in a Washington nursing home

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh?

You e been accusing liberals of hoping for death for several weeks now but you never can seem to quote anyone saying anything like that.

You really ought to stop lying about your fellow Americans, this isn't the time for crap like that.
Tiring. But I took the time to scroll back through all my responses in this thread.

My leveling an accusation at a liberal = 0. That's zed. Null. None.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Drumcollie

Why would I laugh at people getting sick. I'm not a conservative gleefully posting about blue states being hard hit at this stage than red ones.

I'd much rather see everyone health and the stock market not in freefall.
Why should I believe you? At this point the only logical reason that you would want to take that point is if the Corona/ Chinese originated virus has not killed Trump's Presidency. Clearly that means more than the Chines originated virus.

Drumcollie

It would seem that the folks that believed the people that told them that God would protect them weren't right.

Maybe God did try to protect them by sneding the many warnings that real scientists have been putting out there. Instead these folks decided that they would believe the Fake Christians.

Let's look at what your leader said about the Trump Virus shall we?

1 Everyone is to obey the governing authorities, because there is no authority except from God and so whatever authorities exist have been appointed by God.

2 So anyone who disobeys an authority is rebelling against God's ordinance; and rebels must expect to receive the condemnation they deserve.

3 Magistrates bring fear not to those who do good, but to those who do evil. So if you want to live with no fear of authority, live honestly and you will have its approval;

4 it is there to serve God for you and for your good. But if you do wrong, then you may well be afraid; because it is not for nothing that the symbol of authority is the sword: it is there to serve God, too, as his avenger, to bring retribution to wrongdoers.

5 You must be obedient, therefore, not only because of this retribution, but also for conscience's sake.

6 And this is why you should pay taxes, too, because the authorities are all serving God as his agents, even while they are busily occupied with that particular task.

7 Pay to each one what is due to each: taxes to the one to whom tax is due, tolls to the one to whom tolls are due, respect to the one to whom respect is due, honour to the one to whom honour is due.

8 The only thing you should owe to anyone is love for one another, for to love the other person is to fulfil the law.

Clearly we have a case of trying to use God for political advantage...but lets look further

1 Peter 4:1
Chapter Parallel Compare
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

1 Peter 5:10
10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

2 Corinthians 4:17
Chapter Parallel Compare
17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

2 Timothy 3:12
Chapter Parallel Compare
12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

Clearly we were called to suffer if we believe, and one might ask if one is not suffering
and believes...Why aren't I suffering?

John 16:33
Chapter Parallel Compare
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
At his presser today, OH's Gov DeWine used the Arkansas church contagion to urge pastors to not hold services. DeWine was foolish to give churches an exemption in the first place.

FakeName

Governor
Tiring. But I took the time to scroll back through all my responses in this thread.

My leveling an accusation at a liberal = 0. That's zed. Null. None.
You said, and I quote:

"Is it any different for any other groupings? Or is it just Christians that are wished death in this thread?"

Who are you saying was wishing death on Christian's?

Quote them.

Or stop lying.

Drumcollie

So you can't quote anyone wishing death on anyone else?

Why not?

Because you are making it up. Lying.

What you find "deeply disturbing" is a fiction of your own creation.

Really guy.....this isn't the time.

Try being honest.
You saying the left would let that crisis go to waste?