• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nearly 3 dozen who attended Arkansas church event test positive for coronavirus

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Why does God hate evangelical Christians? After all they listened to the right wing media who assured them that this Corona BS was just a Democrat hoax. Why did God infect these good souls?

God must REALLY hate Blue states & cities then.

Especially NY and New Orleans

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please quote someone wishing death on anyone?

If not can you apologize for the lies?
I have addressed the top post numerous times. If you find it amusing.. carry on.

I find it deeply disturbing.. and will apologize to no one.

To think...some Christians...no matter their politic...deserve some funny ha ha ..over what may bring them death.

Do carry on.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's the irony, people.

"Christians" who refuse to accept the science and blatantly go against the experts' advice to NOT gather together or preach that the virus was no big deal or "mass hysteria".....and then come up sick, some even dying, with the virus....is ironic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course you don't.. it was god what did it.
I don't see it because it isn't there. If anything it pokes fun at the people who presume God's will is to help them and hurt those less "devout".

Why does God hate evangelical Christians? After all they listened to the right wing media who assured them that this Corona BS was just a Democrat hoax. Why did God infect these good souls?

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It's the irony, people.

"Christians" who refuse to accept the science and blatantly go against the experts' advice to NOT gather together or preach that the virus was no big deal or "mass hysteria".....and then come up sick, some even dying, with the virus....is ironic.

Must have hated all those people in New Orleans then , eh ?

God Must have REALLY hated the Kennedy family then with your logic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, another person who can't read. No wonder we ensnare the stupid to become liberals .

Thank you !
I read what is there. You interpret this as wishing for the death of christians.

FakeName

Governor
I have addressed the top post numerous times. If you find it amusing.. carry on.

I find it deeply disturbing.. and will apologize to no one.

To think...some Christians...no matter their politic...deserve some funny ha ha ..over what may bring them death.

Do carry on.
So you can't quote anyone wishing death on anyone else?

Why not?

Because you are making it up. Lying.

What you find "deeply disturbing" is a fiction of your own creation.

Really guy.....this isn't the time.

Try being honest.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see it because it isn't there. If anything it pokes fun at the people who presume God's will is to help them and hurt those less "devout".

Mmm. I admire your effort a d your response. You're a decent dude

But we know the character of many here.... Sorry...it's a ha ha look at them Christians God got them good...to others here.

Be well