• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Neocon Netty the Butcher targets HOSPITALS?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
and with the 2 (two) 'O' surges our troop deaths doubled..............'O' and his RESTRAINT MEDAL................libs want to be surrender monkeys''''''

Israel evidently not.........accounts for low loss of troops lives..............2 of those were born in America..............aren't you just so HAPPY now sally............
2 idiots that had NO business serving over there

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
2 idiots that had NO business serving over there
that's your opinion.............which isn't worth anything to normal people..........

if not for "idiots/fvck/white racist trash/white bigots".....you'd have nothing sally boy.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
that's your opinion.............which isn't worth anything to normal people..........

if not for "idiots/fvck/white racist trash/white bigots".....you'd have nothing sally boy.
You going to give them a medal?.....LOL

EatTheRich

President
Guess maybe the Palestinians should rise up against Hamas for the sake of their women, children, and infirm.
What organization do they have that could lead such an uprising against their elected government? I mean, I think other organizations such as the Popular Front provide better leadership, and I can imagine a better-led organization still. But I think it would be insane for such an organization to engage in a fratricidal rebellion against Hamas instead of focusing on fighting Israel.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
The thing is, back when Clinton was trying to arbitrate between Israel and Palestine, the Palestinians could have had virtually anything they wanted and Israel would have given it to them if they would have just chosen to get along.
Could they have had the right to return to their ancestral homes in Palestine? Control of their own water sources or airspace? Evacuation of Israeli settlements? Control over roads throughout the occupied territories?

in israel, they use rockets to protect civilians from hamas "unguided missle attacks" onto cities.

hamas uses civilians to protect theirrockets, by siting the launchers on hospitals, schools and apartment buildings.

there couldn't be a clearer definition of the difference in morality between these two factions

Wulk

Mayor
Seems strange to me that the IDF (the most moral army in the world) states that it only targets insurgents, yet kills few, but manages to kill civilians in their hundreds.

Hamas, and Hezbollah, whom the Israelis claim, deliberately targets Israeli civilians, kills mostly military members of the military and very few civilians.

Bo-4

Senator
ya better brush up on ya stats.............2 Americans died today in Israel.......along with other soldiers.......
I was talking INNOCENTS Steve. Yes, some of Netty's invading soldiers have died as one would expect.

trapdoor

Governor
Your apologist routine is despicable. SERIOUS
Your support of terrorists who have launched 3000 rockets at Israel is despicable, too. Yes, Hamas puts its combat troops and their equipment in mosques and hospitals -- if you target one, you will hit the other. Hamas does this on purpose, to garner sympathy from arrant fools.

Bo-4

Senator
Your support of terrorists who have launched 3000 rockets at Israel is despicable, too. Yes, Hamas puts its combat troops and their equipment in mosques and hospitals -- if you target one, you will hit the other. Hamas does this on purpose, to garner sympathy from arrant fools.
Do you have proof of that? We've yet to see ANY evidence of rockets in hospitals. I don't support EITHER side but find Israel more despicable at this point.

Frankly, i'm sick of the whole damned deal and have little hope that anything will ever change.

trapdoor

Governor
Do you have proof of that? We've yet to see ANY evidence of rockets in hospitals. I don't support EITHER side but find Israel more despicable at this point.

Frankly, i'm sick of the whole damned deal and have little hope that anything will ever change.
Did I say rockets? I said Hamas put its TROOPS and equipment (not necessarily rocket) in such places, and they do so.

I'm sick of people trying to justify the criminal behavior of Hamas. Apparently it is OK for Hamas to attack Israel, but not OK for Israel to retaliate.

Bo-4

Senator
Did I say rockets? I said Hamas put its TROOPS and equipment (not necessarily rocket) in such places, and they do so.

I'm sick of people trying to justify the criminal behavior of Hamas. Apparently it is OK for Hamas to attack Israel, but not OK for Israel to retaliate.
Prove it.. you can't. Because they claim it's the case doesn't make it so.

I'm sick of the whole damned deal. BOTH sides, but Israel's behavior is particularly appalling.

trapdoor

Governor
Prove it.. you can't. Because they claim it's the case doesn't make it so.

I'm sick of the whole damned deal. BOTH sides, but Israel's behavior is particularly appalling.
I'm sorry, but I find the random, unprovoked rocket attacks more appalling.

trapdoor

Governor
To each their own, but you should probably study up.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html
I don't need to study up, I've been following this mess my entire adult life. It still boils down to the fact that Palestinians have not accepted the existence of Israel since its creation.

The Hamas charter calls for the creation of a Palestinian state that would occupy all of what is now Palestine and Israel. That doesn't leave much room for the nation that currently exists over much of that area.

If I had a time machine, I would attempt to dissuade Churchill and Truman from backing the creation of Israel, given the nearly 70 years of strife the existence of that nation has led to -- but its existence is probably preferable to an equally turbulent Middle East in which there is not even one reasonably modern and well-behaved western-style democracy.

How lovely, he just hit his third and claims that they are hiding rockets in such. What CRAP, are YOU pissed off at this point?

I certainly am! ANOTHER million staying in UN school shelters NEVER to return to their homes which have been DESTROYED. They have NO insurance, no money and ZERO ability to move building materials in to rebuild.

800 dead, 73% of which are INNOCENT and the majority of THOSE are women & children.

THIS is an INTERNATIONAL OUTRAGE, and you Netty-lickers STILL duh fend his BS?

Shameful! :(

http://www.local10.com/news/in-gaza-even-hospitals-can-be-targets/27077116
Can you prove they aren't hiding rockets in their hospitals? No. Then STFU.

Bo-4

Senator
Can you prove they aren't hiding rockets in their hospitals? No. Then STFU.
Al, it would be EASY for Netty to prove that Hamas or their weapons were hiding in hospitals. Photographs, dental records of those killed, etc. But they won't because they have no such evidence.

yep still defend him :) Palestinian deaths lay at the feet of Hamas and no one else.

Hamas has made a hospital the defacto headquarters in Gaza (against international law) the Washington Post reported.

Hamas is hiding rockets inside a mosque in Gaza (against international law) The Post’s dispatch from the front

UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency found 20 rockets hidden in a school (against international law) On Thursday,
Oh Bru. Those don't count...