• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nevada's Chief Medical Officer is denying patients Chloroquine and not only that...(it gets worse):

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
On September 11, 2018, the AP, via The Washington Times, reported:

Nevada’s top doctor isn’t licensed to practice medicine in the United States.

says he practiced for several years as an obstetrics and gynecology physician in Africa before moving to the United States in the 1990s.
But there is no record of him practicing anywhere...The funny thing is the Ihsam Azzam spelled backwards is E. Warren. I pray for the people of Nevada.

EatTheRich

President

https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/ihsan-azzam/

But there is no record of him practicing anywhere...The funny thing is the Ihsam Azzam spelled backwards is E. Warren. I pray for the people of Nevada.
At the request of the State Board of Pharmacy, seeking to protect patients and preserve the kind of science-based (not hype-based as in Trump’s hyping of chloroquine far beyond any demonstrated effect) that could give us hope.

Look. I understand that people are scared. Capitalism has failed all of us. The United States and its leaders have failed all of us. And people are afraid of what will happen next. But blindly following the same bullshit that got us here isn’t what’s gonna make us safe.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
At the request of the State Board of Pharmacy, seeking to protect patients and preserve the kind of science-based (not hype-based as in Trump’s hyping of chloroquine far beyond any demonstrated effect) that could give us hope.

Look. I understand that people are scared. Capitalism has failed all of us. The United States and its leaders have failed all of us. And people are afraid of what will happen next. But blindly following the same bullshit that got us here isn’t what’s gonna make us safe.

And here's Communism to the rescue ! Hey, maybe we should weld the doors shut uff some peoples homes- like China ?

LOL I never knew Virus were afraid of different economic systems! (eyeroll)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/ihsan-azzam/

Have you taken your VP Trump** prescribed dosage yet ? You sure seem to be the loudest cheerleader for it !

EatTheRich

President
And here's Communism to the rescue ! Hey, maybe we should weld the doors shut uff some peoples homes- like China ?

LOL I never knew Virus were afraid of different economic systems! (eyeroll)
No, what I said was that PEOPLE are afraid because capitalism has manifestly failed. Fact: China got this under control with minor loss of life or disruption to people’s ways of life.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nevada governor caught Hoarding corona drug